CHAPTER-32 'Drama Queen'

SIX MONTHS LATER

(LA, LOS ANGELES)

Vyan

'Cheer up bro! That bitch was never worth it 'Ryder says and smoke weed from the joint he is holding. I can't remember a single time I was at his club which he not so surprisingly named 'It's your boy' and he is not stoned as hell. As good it sounds Ryder my friend likes to ride high all the freaking time. If one day someone comes and tell me Ryder as sober as a judge and it's passed 5 in the evening I will think that the man has lost his f*cking mind because no way in hell that will happen. In my opinion, you do what you do and it's nobody's business.

'Trust me, bro, she was more a witch than a bitch' I say in a tight voice.

Ryder chuckles and opens a can of beer and passes it to me and I take it gladly and drink half of it in one big gulp. Ryder and I are sitting alone in the VIP section. The music in the club is loud but we could still hear each other as our booth is at furthermost corner. I could see many familiar faces from the industry in the club there is no doubt that Ryder club is the one of the best clubs in LA. Whenever I in LA most of my nights are spent dancing and getting drunk in his club. After Alvin, he is the closest friend I have. Ryder is lucky enough to inherit father family business and not shit I am still not sure how he keeping up.

'Enough about me tell me who are you screwing today 'I say running my hands through my hair and wave my hand to the hot blond I met few minutes ago. Most of the crowd consists of successful models or rich kids making best of daddy's money but I can never be so sure because all I know they all could be undercover drug agents.

'Hold on bro you just broke up with Hanna' Ryder says wide-eyed.

'Come on Big brother it's called after breakup sex very important for moving on 'I say smirking . Ryder may be a snob most of the time but he is a great friend and he think of my like his younger brother and I never to fails to get in my little brother pants while I am with him.

'Don't act like you are not affected at all because you definitely are. That girl really got you hooked up for the longest time. She must have got moves' Ryder says and takes a sip of his drink.

'Don't know about her but her silicone implants use to got me moving all night long ' I say.

'That sucks man I like it all natural 'Ryder say and his facial expression turns deadpan while he continued to blow smoke out of his mouth

'What that expression is for?' I ask raising my brows. Is not like I ever heard of Ryder being in a serious relationship or a relationship at all but it's not like we are blood brothers I am pretty sure there is a lot I don't know about him but I am curious to find out have he ever got a chance meet someone like Hanna the witch because for what I know she is a limited edition.

'Nothing I still can't believe you handle that girl for nine months you must be really patient.' It doesn't go unnoticed to me that Ryder is trying to change the topic whereas as Ryder and Hanna are concerned I can only say they never really mingled up well. At first, I was little annoyed at Ryder for being a jerk to her but now when I know what a witch she is I think she deserved every penny of it.

'Yeah kudos to me for bearing her but she is pretty good at acting now wonder she is an actress. I thought she liked me...F**k that she almost made me believe that she is in love with me and we are meant to be. I could have considered that if she didn't cheat on me with her manager'

'It's all good until you get to know the truth' Ryder says before cracking a small smile at me and I nod at him in response.

'I am done with all the girls in the industry' I say and gulping rest of my beer.