CHAPTER- 6 'Kiss Me'

What if I don't want to play this stupid game of yours Moreover, you never know Mr. Superstar I can charge you for forcing me to come to your private suite or I should say your hell hole. All I know paparazzi will not be very happy about it neither you will be. I said loud and clear.

'' You don't know me; I don't know you and I have nothing to ask. Trust me, I don't even have the interest also ''

'' Are you going to say anything?''

''You know what Angel you are turning me on '' vyan said looking very pleased with the situation.

''This is all you have to say '' I said with disbelieving look plastered all over my face .I know arrogance and cockiness enter your very soul when you are loved and worshipped by millions of hormonal girls all around the world . But this guy has crossed all the limits he is acting so comfortable as if this place no strip club and we are not surrounding by hundreds of naked women but the reality is we are in a strip club and there are hundreds of naked women.

'' Should I say make yourself at home or something like let's play ludo? Vyan said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

'' Maybe our very own Mr. Superstar spends more time at a strip club than at home '' I said directing my smirk towards vyan.

'' Come on at least I don't take advantage of all the teenage girls who through themselves at me all the time '' Mr. Superstar.

'' Oh Mr. Superstar is really serving the world for good '' making the note of sarcasm in my voice vivid.

'' You really want to go don't you?''

'' yes, I want to because I have shit to take care of myself unlike you ?"'
yes, I want to go because you presence is making me dizzy I can't stand you because I can't hold myself together when your abs are on display and you tight plain black shirt is not even helping anymore . I have to leave because I don't want any regrets because all I know if you bite your lip looking as if you are finding it hard to get the right words I will kiss you like there is no tomorrow. I gave myself another pep talk.

Superstar or no superstar hot guys are very girl's weakness.

'' Okay I let you go '' vyan said

'' Thank you very much, but where the twist is?'' I said looking very confident

''You know me too well for you own good '' vyan said

'' Cut the crap and tell me what it is '' I demand.

'' Kiss me '' Vyan whisper.