CHAPTER - 7 Let's begin

''Very funny you must be getting bored of this line '' I said pulling off my heels because my legs started hurting.

'' At least I didn't ask for a quickie from you '' vyan said passing me a wink.

'' A quickie what that means by the way? ''

'' Quick sex '' vyan said

'' Well quite mature and I hope your buddy can hold his desire for a quickie until we are done with the stupid game of yours '' I said passing a wink at vyan

'' Well my lady you have no idea you will be begging for me when I will be done with you.

'' I must say you are quite a gentlemen ''I said while I sat on the bed.

''One moment you didn't even wanted to breathe in the same air with me now you getting all comfortable '' vyan said raising a brow.

'' Whatever, think what you want '' I sat crossing my legs and bringing the hem of the dress a little lower to cover the exposed skin due to all the movement.

'' So the rules are as follows

1. I will ask you a question and you have to answer truthfully.

If anyone refuses to answer the person who is asking the question will give a punishment.

'' You got to be kidding me, are we kids in kindergarten? '' I said

'' Yes, baby girl a punishment will be given '' vyan said

'' What's with you and these nicknames of yours?'' I asked getting frustrated with the silly nickname vyan keeps giving me in every sentence he utter from his beautiful mouth. Did I just say beautiful? What is wrong with me''

'' Is that you're your real question?'' vyan asked smiling.

'Whatever 'I said passing I AM SO BORED look at his face

'NOW LET'S BEGIN' vyan said.

SHORT UPDATE I KNOW BUT MORE SPICE IS COMING UP SOON (WINK* WINK*) TO BE UPDATED FOLLOW ME AND ADD THE BOOK IN COLLECTION.