CHAPTER - 10 'Dam Envelope'

NOTE :) A reader wrote this up after reading previous chapter:)

As soon as he said the words not yet, I kind of felt good he was a bad boy and a very sexy one I wanted to kiss him again and again, the kiss was the most amazing kiss I could ever imagine.

Hiding my thoughts I said strongly so how we'll be even then? And with a wide smile he came close to me and pinned on the wall and his lips were on mine and that very moment I wanted time to stop if was so amazing and this time I couldn't resist, I kissed him back with all I had.

Like every teenage girl I too loved him too had a crush on him a big time and now he is kissing me the 2nd time even though I slapped him I won't resist, maybe this can lead to something better, maybe.

with every passig second th kiss got passionate, the kiss was more than a lust it was something that clicked deep inside me and I never felt like this before even though I used to kiss my ex boyfriend a every now and then but I never felt like this before.

_________________________________________________________________

My hair is down and I am wearing headphones my favorite song 'when I look at you 'is playing on my iPod. More importantly a women is roaming around my Roam bubbling god knows what.

'Angel, are you even listening? '

'Angel'

The mad women is now standing in front of me said while her hands were resting on her hips and looking as furious as she can manage to look with 5 ft 2 inch structure of not to forget those gigantic eyes which may pop out if she started any longer .

'Shit, not again 'I murmured under my breath.

'YES, Nicole I am listening you from almost past 4 hours and you know what I am done here 'I said while dropping my headphones on the best and lifting up from my bed to making my way out the roam .when I reached the hallway I screamed ' I am making a Strawberry shake Want one ? '' I know my best friend can never say no to a strawberry shake. I walked to my ultra modern kitchen.

My place is nothing just a two bedroom flat. I am living here from last 8 months all by myself because I wanted to pursue study here in New York while my parents are living in taxis.

My mother thought it is the worst idea because she wanted me to stay with her but thanks to dad his never ending requests at last she agreed but she made me promise that I will call every week and will stay away from trouble which is the toughest part now.

Nichole just shifted in my flat a couple for weeks ago she is also doing her majors in Human welfare just like me and her college is just couple of blocks away from mine . So her and my parents thought it be best for us to stay together.

Believe me my mother was never more happy but when she got the news that I am going live with Nicole because she is my only English friend that made it into my mother's ' The good people for my girl list ' .

I am very fortunate that she is in the list of her because I really don't know how screwed up life could have been without this mad women in my life.

'Angel, why are you not listing you don't realize who lucky bitch you are my friend. Thousands of girls will die for a single peck and girl you got a whole kiss 'Nicole said.

'You don't have a switch off button for heaven say shut up my ears are hurting because of the noise. 'I said while putting the milk in the mixer.

'Don't be a bitch girl you got kissed in a strip club not me 'Nichole said while grabbing one of the freshly cut strawberries lying of coping slate and making her all comfortable on kitchen slab.

'Tell me did it felt heavenly. You must felt like you are on cloud nine don't you. '' Nichole said while grabbing another strawberry.

'How in the world you don't weigh a ton your eating habits is unbelievable.' I said putting the strawberries in the mixer.

'Angel you can't ignore this topic forever you know that? 'Nichole said.

'You better shut up or you are not getting the shake 'I said.

Ding dong

'Nicole will you please go and receive the person on the door till then I get the shake ready for you dinosaur size stomach.

Nichole chuckled and made her way to hallway to get to the door

'There is a parcel for MS. rose from Mr. Superstar 'Nicole said all causally while holding a orange envelope and walking into the kitchen.

'Wait who is rose?' Nicole said.

I knew you were troubled when you walked in but you know what I never saw you coming but hell yes you are trouble Mr. superstar.

'I am Rose ' I said.

'Who are you and what you did to my best friend.' Nicole said faking the serious look.

'Stop the bull shit and Open the dam envelope 'I said.

t