chapter - 12 ' Hot Tonight '

Angel P.O.V ( *HIT THE STAR *-* )

'Tell me what it is? '' I said Nichole who is jumping like she is won a lottery.

'OMG! Vyan oberoi send you  two concert tickets 'Nichole said.

'Never mind I going 'I said. Removing the apron I was wearing.

'Wait; there is message for you 'Nichole said.

'Read it loud 'I said.

'If you have any plans for tonight just cancel them. We have some unfinished business to take care off. If you want you can bring any of you friend too. Make sure you look hot and get some sleep because you won't be getting any tonight 'Nichole said.

The last part made me blush so hard. Thank god vyan is not here to notice otherwise I would have died with embarrassment.

'This guy has hots for you my friend. I really don't know whether I should act like a bitch and envy you because vyan Oberoi has to hot's for you not for  me or should be happy for you because after a long time you have find the guy who could actually turn you red without making you vexed .' Nichole said.

'Trust me he don't have any hot's for me. He is doing it on purpose he is nothing but an arrogant, dominating dick headed guy. Who believe every girl on this planet worship him? 'I said.

I knew he will not leave me alone now that I have slapped him. But you can't blame for me for that that. He deserved it. But my best friend doesn't have to know this because she will bury me alive if she got to know about it.

'Come on, he can't be that bad.' Nicole said.

'No, He can be  because he even more of a jerk when you meet him in person.' said stating a fact.

'Angel you are not getting my point. May be he can help you to launch you album and made it to the top.' She said.

'I don't need his or anybody's help .I know sooner or later I will get the sponsors .'

'I know angel you are very talented and you will get the sponsors but no one can make you a eye candy in people's eyes like Vyan.'

'I don't want anybody to speak for me. My work will speak for itself.' I said.

From past one year I am trying to get the right sponsors so that I can launch album I have written and sung my self. My parents were always supportive and offered their help but I just don't want to take their help because I wanted to do it myself. It is hard to find sponsors when you are a beginner but I know I will be able to find them soon.

I looking forward to finish the song I am currently working on. This particular song I so close to my heart and I think it's my best so far. I am facing a hard time writing the last stanza but I know it will be finished till next week for studio recording.

'Tell me a good reason why in the world he will help me 'I said.

'Good question 'Nicole said while rubbing her chin with her index finger. She do it when she is thinking hard or planning to make somebody life a living hell. This girl may look all innocent but she can cause a lot of trouble when required

Her lasted work included setting his senior bum on fire because he asked her to do twenty push ups on the very first day in front of the whole college. It is a ritual at her college that on the first day every senior dare a fresher but little did the poor senior new that you just can't dare Nichole because according to her she got the copyright and the second and the most important she hates exercise like tom hates jerry .

The video got viral on the internet and her college suspended her for the whole month because they can't just throw her out because her uncle donates millions to the college trust fund. Nichole being her uncle's favorite kid she had the odds on her favor.

Sometimes I wonder why in the world she is my best friend because leaving a few things aside we are polar opposite. May be without her my life would be as exciting as a pumpkin. I love going on adventures sports trips where as she hate lifting a finger by on her own. I love the thrill she love the chase.

'We are going shopping 'Nichole said all excited.

'Please, spare me I better go to watch the Panda and dinosaur 2 and cry than going to shopping with you'' I said lifting my hands.

Trust me this girl is so picky when it comes to shopping. She can go on looking for scarf for hours because the red colour is not the particular red she wants and the white is not as white according to her.

'I promise It won't take that long 'Nichole said making a puppy face.

'Please.....please ......I promise. 'This woman will be the death to me.

'Okay, but first we need why we need to shop? 'I said

'Because MR. Superstar wants' you to look hot tonight.'' Nichole said giving me I know better look.

_______________________________________________________________

HEY, people please write to me your views i will update very soon.:)