BOOK DESCRIPTION

I was the good girl.

He was the bad boy

He knew what he got was rare,

I knew he will never care.

But I was the good girl,

Meant to be in love.

So I feel, I feel hard,

I feel for the bad guy.

Too soon, too bad.

Vyan Oberoi is a Music sensation infamous for his bad boy ways.He is a player who knows all the rules.Can any girl beat him in his own game?

Angel, like every good girl who is a bad girl who never gets caught. Angel is following her heart and trying to escape her past. She is determined to make the best out of her college life. Angel is tired of living in boundaries all these years. Playing the good girl is getting tougher for her day by day.

Thanks to her crazy best friend she is finally getting an opportunity to let herself loose. When it comes to trouble angel and trouble are not best of friends. Her best friend dares her to go to a star-studded strip club.

Little did she knew that she will meet an arrogant and Greek God face so-called superstar Vyan Oberoi. Vyan is the music sensation all around the world infamous for his bad boy's way. When Angel and vyan meets life take a huge turn. Angel slapped vyan on the first meeting, and things got really interesting from there on.

They both knew from the very beginning there are only two possibilities when it comes to their relationship and they are as follows.

1 .They will kill each other or their big ego on the way. Which is likely to happen because Angel can't stand jerks and vyan know jerk don't even cover what he is.

2. They will fall in love with each other because they will get tired of disliking each other.

The second possibilities will be a miracle and in their story miracle was meant to happen.

*****
.
Vyan Oberoi is a Music sensation infamous for his bad boy ways.He is a player who knows all the rules.Can any girl beat him in his own game?
                    Angel, like every good girl who is a bad girl who never gets caught. Angel is following her heart and trying to escape her past. She is determined to make the best out of her college life.
                   she was everything he can never have.He was everything that she never wanted. Their worlds were so different and stories so alike.They are trapped in their own worlds and won't let go.