CHAPTER -27 'Gatecrash'

12:15 AM

Angle

I have changed into jeans short and a vest top. I guess vyan was right I really need to change because my dress was the last thing I will call comfortable but to the contrary I hate people bossing around and messing with my head. I am the last person you will call obedient I rather be delinquent than a submissive ass and Our MR. Superstar a.k.a asshole needs to know this before anything else in this world.

Vyan was holding the plastic bag which contains the dress I was wearing earlier. He opens the glass doors of the shopping center and nods his head in my direction telling me to get out first. I walk past him smiling and then turned around and waited for him to come out. When he did I say 'You need to know two things '

'You can thank me some other day. We need to rush your friend must be worrying about you 'The way he said your friend no kidding he sounded jealous and a part of me happy because he is jealous over a guy because of me and other part of is mad at him for even pretending to be jealous because all I know he was checking out every girl in the shopping mall. So why the hell he even acting jealous or he may be he has some dual personality disorder because only that can explain his moves around me. To find out I need to stick around.

'I doubt that' I say scowling. Vyan walks few steps and stops when he reaches an arm distance close. His face expression is somewhere between annoyed and curious which is quite amusing to me.

'What are the two things I need to know?'

'To start with never tell a girl what to wear and what not to wear 'I say my voice controlled. Vyan just nods his head in agreement. I really don't know why but I have a huge thing for guys who nod or arch brows to tell the other person what they are getting in  and what is flowing straight out of their mind. Unluckily vyan do both of these things a lot and it makes being mad at him a lot more difficult than his Greek god looks do. With the spectacles he looks different and cute and different. I must say a different in a very good way.

'What is the second thing?' Vyan ask.

'I am nobody's bitch so never tell me what to do?' I say with an orotund voice. Vyan looks impressed with my choice of words but chose to remain silent and didn't utter a word. Without any exchange of words we walked towards the parking to keep my dress and heels in my car backseat. After that we returned to same place we left Danny and others. Much to our luck they were still there discussing something I couldn't make out from the distance. I waved in Danny direction to tell him that me and vyan have joined them. He waved back and continued the conversation he was having earlier.

After few minutes everybody who I saw at old worn out house earlier joins Danny and group. So this is it I have made to one of the Hide and seek games. Nichole keeps on pestering me for going to one after she went to one of the games with her flavor of the summer two months before. There been so many of flavors of months so I stopped remembering their names after she turned 18. No matter how much I try I failed to recall their names whenever, I have to give the post breakup speech about how he was ass and how he didn't deserve her I used to fail at recalling the names. I felt like a horrible best friend for years for not remembering the names of the guys she has been with but after she told me sometimes she herself forgets I stopped feeling like a horrible best friend and it was a big relief.

'There are two level of hide and seek 'Danny say with voice of foghorn. Danny and Nichole go to the same college. Even though he is a senior and Nicole is freshmen they get along well and became good friends and on Danny recommendation only she went to one of the hide and seek games. Nichole introduced me to him. He was super nice to me and seems like a harmless flirt so we also become good friends.'

'As most of you are playing for the first time I will explains the rules and level' Danny says and continues when nobody objects

'So the rules are there are no rules 'Danny says and smiles. All the guys and girls start cheering.

'There will be Two levels and whosoever team will complete the task first will win the title of hide and seek'

'First level is called 'Gatecrash' I feel like calling all the bitches in the town and tell them If you are bad, bitch I am your dad because I am the one who is gonna gatecrash .

THANKS FOR VOTING I AM UPDATING FAST...I LOVE YOU ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.

  VOTE AND COMMENT