CHAPTER-28 'Exactly Ghosts'

Vyan POV

Okay, who knew out of all the people I will be awarded with an opportunity to gatecrash a party not any random club party but one of Time Square most happening Saturday night parties. Funny thing is I am party animal myself and if you ask me getting the party you are at gatecrash ruin all the fun and I will never be up for being a gatecrasher at a party . But who say I am myself tonight. I am somebody else to be more specific I am Vincent and as the name goes I am going to conquer tonight. Tonight New York will mark my win.

I very competitive person and loves the thrill and excitement every challenge offers in a competition after all I am guy, so I think it explains pretty much everything.

'Hide and seek, gatecrash, partners. 'I say in a sotto voice. Most lads left with their partners the moment Benny announced round one. Angel is standing beside me her hands are resting on her waist she seems as excited and cheerful. Honestly, I kind of excited but I am more confused about the whole concept of Hide and seek. After giving angel a slide glace I fixed my graze towards the front right where Benny the bunny was standing.

'What are you doing '

'Putting the pieces together 'I replied.

'Can I Help?'

'Sure'

'Where should start. I know I should have told you first before convincing you to come with me here 'Angel says. When I look at her now I realized how small she looks even with those long legs of hers which drive me crazy. She must be 5'6 or 5'7 that's pretty good height for anyone from the female gender and I am 6'1 which makes me head taller than her. I thought getting her out the dress she was wearing will be helpful in keeping my focus but fuck I never noticed that these shorts she is wearing are even shorter that the dress and now her legs are even more noticeable than before. I really need a long cold shower because her legs are the most tempting things I had encounter as man in my life. All I know I can't let her grow on me more than she already has in just a few meetings we had.

'Only if you call emotional blackmail convincing, I was pretty much convinced 'I say smirking.

'' Whatever, Will you please let me explain '' Angel says and I nod my head while pressing my first finger on my lips. Even though I love to tease her I still need to know what we are heading up to.

'I really don't know why I brought you with me, Nichole told me this Moring that Benny called her to inform that they are having the game night tonight and game night is hide and seek night .Hide and seek games are held once a month and for your information They are not legal but nothing in the rule book makes them illegal. So I guess that's the way it works. I came to New York three months before from Texas and since then I wanted to come at one of these games. And now we are here.'

This girl is really something and I don't know why but I get this feeling that she just wants let go and be a free bird all for once. Not to forget I met her at a strip club and now she all excited to be a part of some street games which are practically illegal. I really can't wait to find out what more she have in store to offer. Hopefully I will get a glimpse of a different angel tonight because something tells me there is more to her than an adventures and painfully beautiful girl.

''So how everybody involved will know which group has completed the round and who did it first ''

''They will know Benny told me he is friends with most of club agent and the inform when it happens ''

'And they don't complain  '

'I don't know 'Angel says while looking at the billboards surrounding us. So now after all the information it's time for real fun.

'So if we want to clear the first round we need to gatecrash a party, which means we have enter one of these club parties without the ticket, like ghosts which comes without invitation in horror movies'

'Exactly like ghosts 'Angel say while a small smile appears at a lips. The same lips which were the root cause so many things happening within me and I can't even voice them.

''Get a grip man what I are you thinking moments ago you were fantasying about her legs and now her lips. When you became this horny? '' I scolded myself in my head.

'So what you think? What we should exactly do now?''

'' We can pretend to be waiters or something. It always works in movies'' Angel replies immediately.

'Not working 'I say

'Why is that?' angel asks.

'There are many reasons. You know getting a matching waiter uniform will be next to impossible and I am too smart to even act like a waiter. So let's drop this idea.'

'Cocky-asshole 'Angel says under her breath. Even though I heard what she just said I choose to ignore.

'I got a pretty amazing idea' I say smirking at angel. Angel raises her left eyebrow in question.

''We can go and talk to the manger of any of clubs here and tell them that I am Vyan Oberoi and he or she will let us in. Problem solve ''

'This is yours pretty amazing idea' angel mocks at me.

'What's wrong with this idea 'I question.

'Nothing, we will be just disqualified 'Angel say glowering at me.

'Really, I thought there are no rules.' I say my voice coming out guff.

'There is one?' Angel say defeated.

'What it is then?' I am curious to know what the one rule which can get us disqualified in a game in which there are no rules.

'Only couples can take part and if you tell them who you are they will know we are not a couple '' Angel says sighing.

'But you told Benny that I am your friend '

'Yes, I did because Benny is not a contestant and a friend so he won't say anything '

'So, now we are playing the fake couple game too 'I say smiling at angel.

'I guess we are''

'So fake girlfriend I think we have a plan'

'Don't tell me it involves Ghosts 'Angel say faking a sacred expression.

'Yes, exactly ghosts'' I say smirking. Generally I say let's hit the road while going on an adventure trip but I think I need to say let's hit the ghost before going on this adventures trip of hide and seek.