CHAPTER - 18 ' You '

'So from where shall I start? 'Vyan asked me. We both felt that the hallway is not the best place for our talk I mean an actually talk. Vyan took me to his room more like space where all his instruments required during the concert and few articles of clothing were kept .To my surprise his room was connected to the same door he came out of when Alvin and I were in the hallway.

'Start from yourself 'I said. I don't know why I am gained sudden interest in Mr. Superstar but I guess knowing a few more souls on this planet in not that bad.

Both of us were lying on his small bed with enough distance between such that a sumo wrestler can fit between us to. Our eyes were stick to the small roof it felt like we both are watching the stars.

'I think should it be illegal to be so good-looking and charming.' vyan said.

'True, but come on I don't want David Beckham behind the bars 'I said.

'I was talking about myself 'Vyan said faking a hurt expression.

'I don't want to hurt you feeling but have you ever looked into mirror 'I said while trying as hard as I can to control my laugh. I can't believe I said that but now I have passed the remark I need to stick to it.

'Say whatever helps you to sleep at night 'Vyan said.

'Believe you are notthat handsome 'I said waiting desperately for his reaction.

'You can't be serious look at this face no one can escape from its charm 'vyan pointing to his face and looking directly to me as if challenging me to oppose what he said.

' nah , I don't see it an good than 7 out of 10 ' I said . This is so good taming the devil and getting an upper hand.

' Are you out of your mind women it's worth of 10 on 10 ' vyan said looking fazed from my comment

.'Okay, may be 8.5 not more than that 'I said.

'Whatever enough of this nonsense 'vyan said.

'So what you want to talk about? 'I asked.

'About anything other than my good looks and charm because you can't digest the fact that I am far better than David beckhem of yours ' vayn said

''Whatever let you sleeps at night ' I said mimicking his voice.

'Are we going to do this all night? 'Vyan asked.

'May be or May be not' I said.

'May be not sounds good to me ' vyan said.

'Let's start all over again 'I said

'Okay, let's do it 'Vyan said.

'So what you want to talk about? 'I asked.

'You 'Vyan said.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR

THE COMMENT THEY MOTIVATE ME SO MUCH . Let me know if you want a update