CHAPTER 4- DANGER !

ANGEL

OMG!! VYAN OBEROI Is in front of me thinking god knows what, for the past three minutes. He is probably thinking how to ask me to strip for him before this moment ends up in the ugliest way I need to rush and get away. I started walking away again as I passed Vyan, my shoulder brushed his and I noticed he trembled a bit. Good to know I have some kind of effect on the boy. My Immune system has failed to make any antibodies against bad boys undeniable charm.

What the hell is happening? I can sense that I'm going to have a big problem. My gut feeling is indicating me to get the hell out of this place as fast as I can, but some stupid silly part of me wants to stay and know what will happen next. In my entire life, I have never been in this kind of situation. I really don't know what this superstar has planned for me but I just hope I don't stick around long enough to found out about his plans.

I can't be here anymore because the dare I was given is over and the danger begins. I am afraid to be noticed. If any acquaintance saw me here I will for sure be in trouble. My dad will kill me for being in a place like this. Kill is not the word he will chop into pieces and feed them to the dogs. Okay, that was kind of over the top but I hope the message comes across about how much in deep shit I'd be if someone that knows me, sees me here.

I am from a well off Indian based family living in states, but when it comes to our ideals and rules we are no more the modern families of the 21st century. Drinking for girls is strictly a big 'NO' and just because of a stupid dare I have come all the way to New York's most famous strip club. Being from an Indian background, my complexion stands out from the crowd.

Life has always been an adventure for me from a very young age. I like to do things, which are out of the box, which include skydiving at the age of 9. I am not like normal teens who go to parties every Friday night or who hang out with friends from the time all the time. I like to be alone at times, I can sit at home for hours without causing any trouble just watching my favorite shows, or obsessively reading.

I have a thing for bad boys. I think they have a certain appeal to them, which attracts me the most. I think a girl can never manage to not like the bad boy with killer they're looks. So how can I manage to escape the charm of our Hollywood bad boy Vyan Oberoi? I am not the girl who stick posters all over her room walls of their favorite Hollywood star. If I have an interest in any of the star I just Google them or read about them on Wikipedia. I've also read about Vyan and how his teen ideal image turned into a so-called bad boy image after his 19th birthday last year.

I don't know what to make out of my situation but it's definitely not something I was looking forward to when I was forced to come to the strip club. For god sake, who will be looking forward to meeting a superstar or to be more precise a music sensation all around the globe at a strip club? You can think of it at a concert or something, not on your first visit to a strip club.

Now after having my whole life recap within these past 3 minutes which just passed by like 3 seconds between me and the hot superstar who doesn't seem to be interested in talking anytime soon. So, why I am still here? I questioned myself but truth to be told, I can't move a muscle so walking is out of the question. So, Mr. Superstar needs to man up and speak something before I die because of a heart attack, which will be the result of anxiety and embarrassment.

''Come with me, '' is all he says and drags me toward the VIP section. Why? My gut is telling me not to follow him.