Chapter Forty

Katy's POV

Today's the day. The war is on, I will crush Christina into the deepest part of earth. 

'They're coming.' Jordan mind-linked me.

I kissed Ashton and hugged him before leaving the cell to go outside to face that bitch.

"Stay strong. I love you Ash." I said quickly.

"I love you to mummy." I smiled at him and left.

"Let's go Zach." I told him.

"Whatever happens I love you Zach, never forget." I added.

"I love you too Katy." He said and kissed my lips.

I walked outside on the battle field. I looked around and saw that everyone was lined up. Ready to attack.

'Eric is locking the cell and will be here soon.' I mind-linked Jordan.

'Got it.' He replied.

Zach and I walked in front of the of our army and then I saw Christina taking her time to walk out of the trees. She walked in front of her army as well, she walked out ridiculously slowly.

"Well well well if it isn't the bitch that stole my boyfriend." Christina spoke.

"Stole? Please. He chose to come with me." I scoffed in her face.

"Your going down. You vs Me." Christina spoke.

"Oh how long I've been waited to take you down." I replied and smirked.

"FIGHT AT WILL!" I yelled.

And just like that the war began.

Everyone shifted and of course it was Christina vs Me, no one was allowed to get in between the fight.

She lunged at my shoulder and I dodged it. I growled at her, my blood was boiling and I wanted nothing more then to talk her down. I could feel my eyes changing to my angry colour. Purple and gold with specks of Black. Christina stared at me with shock. I was no longer in control, Alyssa was.

Alyssa's POV

THAT BITCH IS GOING DOWN! I GROWLED! Everyone on the field whimpered and backed away from me, everyone except Christina. She must have a death wish. 

I lunged at her and pinned her to the ground. She used her front two paws to pick my wolf away. Of course how could I be so stupid. I went flying back. SHE DID NOT JUST KICK ME!

She then ran away from me and ran towards Zach. NO NO NO NO NO!

I quickly charged at her but it was to later. She had Zach pinned to the floor.

Then everything stopped.

Christina shifted, she was naked. She was on top of Zach... naked. I growled loudly. I heard her whisper mate, as she looked in Eric's direction.

"FUCK!" she yelled.

"Let my best friend go Christina." Eric said as his eyes softened for his mate.

Every wolf and hunter had stopped fighting.

"Mate or not, I came here to do one thing and that was to kill. That's exactly what I'm going to do." Christina said and then shifted into her wolf and bit Zach's Neck. 

My whole world just came crashing down. Anger consumed my whole body! 

Katy's POV

I shifted into my human and yelled at the top of my lungs "ZACH!!!" I screamed out as I saw his dead body on the ground. I ran towards him and held him in my arms. "ZACH WAKE UP! YOUR GOING TO BE FINE." I yelled. "Please Zach I need you." I cooed in his ear as tears were sliding down my face.

I then rest him on the floor and looked at Christina with killer eyes. 

"YOU!!" I growled and the whole ground shook.

Christina shifted back. "You-rr eye-s there r-ed." Christina stuttered.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU!" I growled in my human form again. The ground shook once again.

She started moving back wards. When she bumped into Alex, who was now being held by a hunter. He had a silver knife pointing at Alex's neck.

"Stop right there, or else it's bye bye mate." Christina said.

"Ever read about the Royal Wolf?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Nnn-o." She stuttered again.

I charged at her. The hunter cut slit open Alex's neck, and my wolf broke down in pain. I held her up and used all the strength I had in me to charge at Christina. I shifted as I was running. I plunged at her running body as ripped her human head off. Her life-less body on the ground dead.

I then turned to the hunter that killed Alex. I shifted into my human. He through a knife at me arm. I ripped it out and threw it at his chest. 

I growled once again and this time not only did the ground shake but a few trees fell down.

"SOMEONE BRING ALEX AND ZACH'S BODY CLOSE TOGETHER." I yelled.

Eric and Jordan helped being there bodies together. I kneeled in the middle of them.

"NO SIS DON'T DO THIS!" Hayden yelled in my direction.

Not caring, I lifted both my hands. Placed my right hand of Zach's body and left hand over Alex's.

I got rid of everything I was feeling and that was hard believe me. 

I focused all of my energy on the two bodies next to me. A pain shot through my body. With everything I had in me I ignored the pain. 

A bright light hit my face as I realised I was no longer alive.

"My child you did the impossible. You saved two lives at once." An angelic voice spoke in the distance. "No one has ever been successfully at doing it, you did it." The voice added.

"Moon Goddess?" I asked.

"Yes child." She replied.

"Am I dead?" I asked as I got to my feet.

"I'm afraid so." She replied with her soft calming voice.

"Are Alex and Zach alive?" I asked.

"Yes child." She replied. "But I can not let you die yet. I have planned a long life planned for you." She with a smile.
"Wait do you mean to say that I'm going to live?" I asked.
"Yes child." She replied and dissapeard.

I shot open my eyes. And gasped for air. Everyone was standing and looking at me.
"KATY!" Zach yelled and hugged me.
"YOU'RE ALIVE!" Hayden said and hugged my other side.
"Yes I am." I replied.
"How?" Jordan asked as he hugged me.
"Let's just say, that the Moon Goddess is wounderful." I said as I smile popped onto my face.
My family and I are alive. We did it!

_______
Epilouge coming soon!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential