Chapter Three

Katy's POV

I groaned loudly as I heard Zach's voice try to wake me. "Wake up baby."  Whilst kissing my forehead. Which sent tingles through my whole body.

"10 more minutes." I said childishly and hiding under the covers. 

"No can do baby. We have to go." He said rubbing my back soothingly. 

Then I remembered today is the day I face all those bastards and boy am I excited, I want to make sure they all rot in hell. They beat me up with silver, I was there slave and human punching bag, not even my own -and now 'ex' - mate gave a fuck.

I groaned before asking what the time was.

"5:30 in the bloody morning, I know, I know too early. However, consult Jordan not me. Zach rambled, then gave me a quick peck on my cheek. 

I got out of bed went into the bathroom, had a shower and got ready.

I made my way downstairs and saw Jordan, Zach, Hayden, Ali and Megan setting up breakfast.

"Morning sunshine." Hayden said. 

"Morning." I replied. Hayden and I have a love-hate relationship. We're saractic and compelete assholes to one another. 

After breakfast we made our way outside and got into the car. We had a massive 7 seater for the 6 of us. We 6 tend to travel alot, and eventaully came to the conclusion that taking 2 cars was just stupid, hence the purchase of our 7 seater. 

______

After a long 2 hours of sitting in a car, we finally made it to the Blue Moon pack house. 

"Alpha Jordan. Thank you for coming, we are greatful and genuinely appreciate the help." Alex greeted Jordan with a fake smile plastered on his stupid face. 

"Right." Jordan said coldly

"I'm Zach beta of the pack." Zach said proudly but coldly.

"Katy Rose. Missed me bastards?" I smirked.

Alex's eyes winded and realisation hit him. 

"Thrid in command of the Midnight Moon pack." I spoke proudly. 

"I didn't even recognise you." Alex said walking closer to me. Zach stepped in front of me causing my vision of Alex to fade away, and vice versa.  Alex growled and stepped back. 

I grabbed Zach's hand and we walked hand in hand as we made our way inside. Hayden, Ali and Megan introduced themselves also; coldly might I add. 

We walked through the front door and all those memories of being abused and bullied came crawling back into my mind. I tried to push them away but I couldn't. I gave Zach's hand a squeeze and he squeezed it back reassuirngly. 

"Show us to our rooms please." Jordan said rudely but he didn't care if he was rude it's not like any of us want to be here. I mean I do, but not to help train this weak pack. I want to get revenge, and I intend to do exactly that.

"Sure, Alpha Jordan, Luna Megan. Your room." Alex said calmly.

"Hayden, Alison, this is your room."

"Katy, Beta Zach, your room."

Zach's arm was wrapped around my waist. When Alex saw he growled muttering a 'Mine' under his breathe. 

I scoffed at his remark before speaking; "You're a joke. Back the fuck off, before I make you." I growled loudly. 

"Katy Rose, I will get you back. You will be mine." He said in his Alpha tone but that didn't bother me because Jordan's Alpha tone is a lot more powerful. Alex's was weak compared to Jordan's.

"Don't even try. Don't touch me unless we're on the field training. Don't talk to me unless I ask you a question. Don't even come near me, unless you're asked too." I said and then shut the door in his face

_____

By the time we had finished unpacking it was dinner time. We had our way in the dinner hall and sat down on a table together. I looked around and saw Alex suckinngs faces with my cousin Leah.  Alex finally stopped got up and put the Midnight Moon pack into the spotlight.

"On behalf of the Blue Moon pack, I thank you for taking your time to come and train us." Alex said not even looking at us.

Jordan and the rest of the pack introduced themselves. I was last because I had to tell them about training as I am head of the training. 

"I'm Katy Rose. Third in command of the Midnight Moon pack. I will be training you for the next few weeks." I said coldly. everyone was gasping and whispering to each other before someone could interrupt I started talking again. "I will train you under my rules and regulations. You will listen to me and do as I say. No one shall complain; if anyone dare has the nerve to do so, you will be punished severly. Understood?" I said strongly.

"Understood." Everyone said together. 

"By the way, how did you guys like that letter I left." I laughed. "I'd I were you guys I'd be scared." I added with a wink beofre I took the spotlight off of me. 

From the corner of my eye I saw 2 people approaching me.

"Katy.." Mariah spoke in disgust. (ex mum)

"That would be m." I replied crosing my hands over my chest. 

"I came to apologise for my mistakes. I should have protected you and I didn't. I will forever live with the guilt." Daniel said sympathetically - which might I add, only added fuel to my fire. (ex dad)

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You were my parents you were suppose to protect me and love me. Instead you abused me. That's 16 years of my life I will never get back. I WENT THROUGH HELL BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS!! YOU ARE NOT A REAL PACK, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL PACK. Remember that letter I left. Trust me I will not back down, I will get my revenge on those who abused me and made we feel worthless. I will make you feel worthless. I will make you feel pain and guilt." By the end I was yelling. All I could hear was gasps and whispers. Like I gave a fuck if they talked about me now.

I walked away from the dining hall and went for a walk around the house. So many horrible memories.

_______

Thoughts so far? Please comment what you think!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential