Chapter Fifteen

Alex's POV

How could I be so stupid. Katy almost forgave me and then I went ahead and fucked it all up. There's nothing I can say that will make her forgive me. 

'Stupid human, you hurt our mate so much.' My wolf Nathan said

'I know saying I'm stupid is an understatement.' I replied and then blocked my wolf out.

I heard someone knocking on the door which made me snap back to my work.

"Come in." -Alex

"Baby, I'm bored let's do something." Leah said with a wink.

"No, I'm busy. Get out of my office." I replied with a flat tone.

"Come on, remember how fun it was last time." Leah said while coming to sit on my lap. 

I pushed Leah off my lap. Man she's stubborn. "Look Leah were done, you are not my mate and you will not be Luna of the Blue Moon pack." I said sharply

"Fuck you." Leah said and left my office. 

Thank god she's gone, she gets on my nerves so easily.

 Katy's POV

Fuck Alex. Fuck Leah. Fuck the Blue Moon pack. Fuck it. Fuck love. I kept thinking to myself. Why must everything be so bloody complicated. I'm so done with this place. I just want to go home. 

No Katy your better then this. Stop thinking like a 10 year old. I kept saying to myself.

I was just minding my own business thinking of ways to torture Alex and Leah when Zach walked in.

"Hey babe. Wanna go for a run?" He asked and then gave my cheek a kiss.

"Yeah sure why not." I replied

We walked outside and ran towards the North. After running for atleast an hour Zach and I stopped to catch a breath I shifted back, I was fully clothed however Zach was naked.

Zach got changed and came towards me, we sat down on a large rock and just admired the silence. When a scream broke the beautiful silence. Zach and I ran to where we heard the noise coming from. 

There we say a guy, he was carrying a silver knife and he had a dead lady in front of him. I sniffed him and could tell he was a human which meant he was a hunter.

"Get out of the Blue Moon Packs land now." I ordered in my Royal Wolf tone.

"Sorry no can do. I haven't completed my mission yet." he replied with an evil smirk.

"What's your mission?" I asked trying to distract the hunter from what Zach was doing. He was mind-linking the others.

"Too kill the people that you hold most dearest." He replied with another evil smirk.

"I won't let you." I said, then mind-linked Zach to get out of here. He refused and I assured him that I would be fine. He still didn't listen so I told him to run and hide. At least he listened to that. Man his so stubborn.

"Why do you want to kill my family?" I asked with my jaw clenched 

"Well if I told you then there would be no fun in it." he replied

"Shut up! What's you name." I used my Royal Wolf voice and that seemed to scare him.

"The names Xavier." He replied firmly.

"Okay Xavier. You have 2 options. 1) you leave and never show your face here again. or number 2) I kill you." I said again using my Royal Wolf voice.

"Neither. I'm here on a mission and I will complete it." Xavier said. Man this guy doesn't know when to stop talking. I do admire his courage though, but I'd never tell anyone that.

"Not under my watch." I said sharply and got ready to attack.

"Your going to fight me, this must be a joke." He said giving me a chuckle.

I was furious. "Don't mess with the Royal Wolf." I said and attacked him. I grabbed his hand and took the silver knife it burnt my hand a bit but I could handle it. I then twisted his hand around and kicked him in his manhood. He cried in pain. I picked him up by the neck and threw him against a tree. I knew at that point that my wolf had completely taken over. From the corner of my eye I could see Jordan, Zach, Hayden and Alex hiding behind a trees. 

Xavier ran towards me in full speed and stabbed my arm with a silver knife. I pulled out the knife and threw it at him, it hit him right in the heart and he died. I ran my working left hand over the wound and then the pain was gone. 

"How did you do that?" Jordan came out of his hiding and asked me with wide eyes.

"I don't know, I just ran my left hand over the stab and then I was healed and I didn't feel any pain." I replied just as shocked as he was.

"That was amazing baby." Zach said running to me and hugging me.

"Thanks babe." I replied and pecked his lips. "Guys this isn't the end of the hunters there will be more attacking, we need to keep a watch." I added.

"Yeah we'll get to it now. Did the hunter say anything to you Kats?" Jordan asked me

"He said his mission was to kill the ones that I hold dearest. That's it. I won't let it happen though. I'll kill all of them with my bare hands if I have to. No one and I mean no one hurts my family." I said in my Royal Wolf. Jordan, Zach and Hayden weren't scared of my Royal Wolf however Alex was scared as.

"Love you Kats." Hayden said and then hugged me, I hugged him back and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you too Hayds." I replied with a smile.
I gave the poor lady a last look and walked away. She was dead because of a fucking dumb ass hunter.

 There will be a fight, I can sense it. Hunters vs Werewolf's. Bring it on. I will fight and protect my family. I will not the the hunters win, not in a million years. 

 _____

Thoughts on the character Zach? :)

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential