Chapter Five

Katy's POV

Alex the rotten bastard is asking me to forgive him, for me to become his mate! What the hell is wrong with him!? I am beyond pissed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! AFTER EVERY THING YOU PUT ME THROUGH YOU WANT ME BACK!? YOU REJECTED ME AND SAID I WOULD NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH TO BE LUNA!! NOW YOUR ASKING ME TO TAKE YOU BACK? YOU WATCHED EVERYONE BEAT ME UP! HECK EVEN YOU USED ME AS YOUR HUMAN PUNCHING BAG!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I WENT TROUGH?!" I was furious, I was yelling at the top of my lungs.

"I know I put you through hell, but I'm sorry." Alex  said not knowing what else to say because he knew I  was right.

"YOUR SORRY! FUCKING AMAZING, YOU SORRY EVERYTHING IS FINE! I would say you've gone mad but you were always mad! Don't you dare say sorry and expect everything to be fine. Nothing between me and this pack will ever be fine, I lost 17 fucking years of my life because of this motherfucking hell hole. I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON EVERY SINGLE OF YOUS! I WILL NOT HOLD BACK NOT FOR ANYONE. GOT IT?!" I said it loud enough so that everyone could hear me.

"Let's face it Alex, you only want me now, because I'm prettier and because I'm stronger. AM I RIGHT?!" I said, Alex stayed quite

"ANSWER ME" I yelled

"I don't know what to say, I'm sorry." Alex finally said

"You don't know what to say because it's fucking true. Fuck you, fuck everyone in this pack. You guys shouldn't even be called a pack, you don't deserve to be called a pack." I said loudly

As I turned around to leave the office I saw everyone standing in front of the door listening to the whole thing. I knew Zach would follow me but at this point I just want to be left alone. I knew Hayden would stop him, Hayden knows when I'm mad I like to train, and be alone.

I made my way to the gym and did a lot of work, I lifted weights, I did boxing, I ran on the treadmill, did push up's, sit ups etc. By the end I was tired so I went upstairs to my room and had a nice hot shower to calm myself. I was hungry as, so I went downstairs and everyone was there. I walked into the dining hall and everyone went silent besides my family. I took a plate and sat in between Zach and Hayden and started eating. I talked to my family on the table, every other table was silent. We were the only ones talking.

After dinner Zach and I walked up to our room together.

"Kats, I want you to know I'm proud of you, you stood up for yourself and told the so called Alpha what he deserved to hear. I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you." Zach said to

"Zach I wouldn't have the confidence to do anything of that if it wasn't for my family. I love every single one you, Jordan, Hayden, Ali, Megan and you Zach. I love you so much!" I said and then kissed him, the kiss got intense fast. Before I knew it Zach was carrying me, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms were of his neck. His arms were on my waist holding me up. To him I weighed like nothing.

He placed me on the bed softly and took my t-shirt off. so then I pulled his t-shirt of his head. He then started kissing my jaw and he made his was down to my neck, were my mark was he licked the mark and that sent tingles throughout my whole body. It was an amazing feeling. We moved back to my lips and he tugged on my shorts. He slid them off and I took his pants of. I was left in my bra and my thong he was just left in boxers. We made love the whole night until I woke up the next morning and I was cuddled up to his bare warm chest. It felt amazing to be in his arms.

I got out of bed not making a sound and went to have a shower and get ready. When I got out of the bathroom I saw Zach was still asleep. So like the good mate I am, I'm going to get a bucket of ice and pour it on him. I saw Jordan in the kitchen and told him the plan he agreed. So instead of one bucket we now had two. We walked into the room quietly.

"3..2..1 GO" I yelled, we tipped our buckets on Zach and he woke up and looked pissed, but he was naked so he couldn't get out of bed to catch us, Jordan and I quickly ran out the door, I knew Zach was going to put clothes on and come and chase us. So we ran past several people. Alex, Leah, Daniel, Mariah, Ali and Megan. Jordan and I ran away laughing, soon we saw Zach running fast behind us he was one pissed wolf. But it was funny and totally worth it.

"I'm gonna get yous." Zach yelled as he stopped

Jordan and I kept running we didn't want to take any chances. We ran out of the house on on to the field. Jordan and I found a rock and sat on it.

"I know I told you to stay calm, but I'm so proud of you Kats, you stood up to that bastard." Jordan said breaking the silence

"Thanks Jords, I really couldn't have done it without my family and my pack, I love you guys dearly." I said with a smile, I gave Jordan a hug and then we started walking back.

Before we entered the house, we saw an angry looking beta, who was out to get revenge we started running but this time we split up, and he chased me. That bitch I thought to myself. I couldn't help but chuckle when I thought that. Before I knew it I was tackled and pinned to the ground.

"Your gonna pay for that tonight." Zach said with a smirk

"Oh really." I said laughing

Zach helped me up. Once I got up he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me.

We heard a growl, we broke the kiss and saw it was Alex, how surprising, with sarcasm in my tone. I grabbed Zach's hand and we walked past Alex, this time Zach bumped his shoulder and I rolled my eyes at Alex. There is nothing good about that bastard I thought to myself as Zach and I walked into the house.

_______

I'm really happy with how this story is coming together. I hope your enjoying, if you are:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential