Chapter Twenty-Four

This Chapter is dedicated to 'TheyCallMeCorra.' :)
Katy's POV

After a restless sleep I got out of bed and checked the time. It was 5:30am. I quickly changed, had breakfast and headed for the door. Thank-fully no one was awake.. so I thought.
As I was about to head out I felt a hand grab my hand, I jumped a little.
"Where do you think your going?" It was Jordan, fuck. What was I going to say, it's not like I could say 'I'm just going for a drive' considering I had all my stuff packed up.
"I'm just going out of the territory for a few days. See I have a friend I need to visit and I'm staying at a hotel." Wow Katy is that the best thing you could come up with, I thought to myself.
"No your not. don't lie to your alpha." Jordan said calmly.

"Jordan leave me alone." I said
"If you leave I will tell everyone your running away. Which you are and we will come out to find you." Jordan demanded.
"Fine. Be my guest." I said and then walked out the door.

I put all of my stuff into my red Ferrari and got into my car. I was about to drive off, when I saw Zach, Hayden, Ali, Megan, Jordan and Alex walking outside.
Before I left I yelled.. "I'm sorry I have to go, I'll be back though I promise." With that said, I drove off and I could feel Zach's hurt and anger. I felt horrible, I wanted to ask him if he wanted to come with me. But what's going to happen if I find Drew, Zach's just going to get pissed and he'll probably attempt to rip Drew's head off.

2 hours later:
I've been driving for 2 hours, I crossed the dark shadow packs territory half and hour ago. I sadly had no idea what Drew's scent smelt like now, which was not going to help at all. I wonder if Drew has a mate? Is he even going to remember me? What if he hates me? No Katy think positive.

I drove around for another half and hour trying to find the rouges pack house. Turns out they all have separate houses which means they don't have a pack house.

After 10mins I finally decided on a house to knock on. I parked my car in front of a large house which was quite vintage and rustic, but it was beautiful. I walked to the front door and knocked on the door. I knew it wasn't safe but what can I do?
Knock, Knock, Knock
"Can I help you?" A lady asked she was very pretty and she looked like she was 17. Although she was extremely rude.
"Hi, I'm Katy Rose. I'm looking for someone." I said in a flat tone.
"So your the great wolf that all the hunters want to take down." She asked with a smirk.
"That's me." I replied.
She looked at me curiously for a few seconds and then finally let me in.
"Sit down, I'll get the alpha, by the way I'm Christina, you can call me Christy if you'd like. ." Christy said and then walked away.
I gave her a smile as she left the room. I looked around the lounge room. There were many photos of her and a male, which I'm guessing is the alpha of this rouge pack. Not that they needed one considering how stubborn they were

After a few minutes a sexy as hell guy came out. He had brown hair and the brightest blue eyes. Exactly like Drew's actually.
I stood up from the couch as he approached me.
"Katy Rose." I said as I held out of hand for him to shake.
Instead he looked at me with wide eyes. He had lust and love in his eyes.
"Katy is that you? It's me Drew, Drew Stone." He said with a smile as bright as the son.
He pulled me into a hug ad I instantly hugged him bag. My wolf purred with happiness.
"Drew! I've missed you so much!" I finally said.
"I've missed you more Katy. 6 damn years without you." Once Drew said that Christy growled from behind. Drew ignored her though.
"I hear your the great wolf." He added with a smirk.
"That's right, who would've thought right?" I said with a smile.
"Don't doubt yourself Katy, you were always strong you just needed time to figure it out." He said and the pulled me into another hug. I can't believe it my best friend is alive.
"I love you Katy." Drew said while still hugging me. Christy growled again. He ignored her again.
"I love you most though Drew." I replied.
Then Christy growled even louder she jumped at me and attacked me. I quickly took ahold of her neck pinned her to the ground.
"Katy please let go of her." Drew asked calmly.
"Sorry but she attacked me first, and it's all kind of a force of habit." I shrugged my shoulders and offered her a hand to help her. She ignored it and stood up and wrapped her arm around Drew's torso. Drew didn't take hold of her though. I growled at the thought of them touching. Drew's eyed filled with happiness when I did that. He could tell that I still loved him.

"Sorry about that." I finally broke the silence.
"It's fine Kitty Kat, what brings you here anyway?" Drew asked me.
"It's a long story, do you think we could go for a walk as I explain to you?" I asked with excitement.
"Of course." Drew instantly replied, I could tell her was excited too.

We walked out of his house and he took my hand in his. I didn't mind though, normally I would go crazy.
"Explain." He said with a smirk.
I explained to him what Alex and doctor Jones had told me. He had anger in his eyes. I gave his hand a quick squeeze to calm him. He responded with a smile.
"I can't believe they lied to you about me." He said with sadness and anger.
"I know, neither can I. I was furious when I found out the truth." I replied.
"Katy do you have any idea about how much I've missed you, all this time I thought you were dead." He said with sadness once again.
"Exactly how I felt. I cried so much when Alex told me you 'died'. You told me to wait, because you said you'd come and get me, so I waited in the dungeons for atleast a week." I sighed
"I'm sorry." Drew said with hurt in his eyes.
"Don't ever apologise to me for something that was not your mistake." I said in a defensive voice.
He smiled at me and kissed my cheeks. Which made me blush like crazy.
"Your cute when you blush." Drew said with a smirk, and that only made me blush even more.
"Drew was the Christina girl your mate?" I asked with curiosity.
"No, my mate left me for another guy and then she came back to me and asked me too take her back I said no and banished her from my territory and she killed herself." He said with pity.
"Sorry." Was the only work I managed to get out.
"Don't be." He said with a genuine smile. "Who's your mate?" Drew asked with hurt in his eyes.
"Your brother is actually my mate. He rejected me though." I said with no emotion.
"That bastard." Drew said with a lot of anger.
"It's fine, I don't care anymore." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.
"How could he reject a beautiful girl like you? I mean look at you, your perfect in every way possible." Drew said with a lot of love.

Drew then crashed his lips into mine, I followed along and kissed him back. I instantly regretted it. How could I do that to Zach. As much as I still wanted to kiss him, I pulled away.
Drew looked at me with hurt. "I'm sorry it's just I'm uh mated to someone." I said with guilt.
"Oh." Was all Drew said.
"So your taken.." He said with pure hurt.
"I'm sorry Drew." Was the last thing I said before he shifted and ran away. I was going to run after him but then again I knew he needed space. I hope I haven't lost him again.

_____
So I got the idea to keep Drew alive from a reader 'TheyCallMeCorra'. Originally I wasn't planning on doing that but I had a great idea with it. Thank you Corra. Follow her :) xx
By the way Team Zach? or Team Drew?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE 

- Strictly Confidential