Chapter Two

Katy's POV - A year later (hehe whoops).

"Jordan I swear to my fucking luna, that I will get you, you piece of shit!" I yelled from my room.

He just laughed and ran as fast as he could. Though it didn't phase me, as I was faster than Jordan.

Although Jordan was the Alpha of my new pack the Midnight Moon pack, I was stronger, faster and better trained. This resulted in me becoming the third-in-command.

Along the way, Zach and I found comfort in each other and accepted each other as mates. Zach is also Jordan's beta.

Hayden is like the brother I never had, but always wanted. Hayden's mate Ali, is also like a sister to me, one that annoys me like no one else, but one that I wouldn't trade for the world.

Jordan on the other hand was rejected by his mate but in the end, he found Megan and hasn't looked back since.

The Midnight Moon pack has over 200 pack members. I have found more love in this park in a year than I had at the Blue Moon Pack in my 16 years there.

If not for my new found family, I wouldn't be half the person I am today. Strong, fearless and the type of person to now not take shit from anyone.

Before I could catch Jordan he ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"You bitch!" I yelled at Jordan. "Why on earth did you think it was a good idea to pour freezing cold water on me at this ungodly time in the morning!"

And you know what Jordan did, he fucking laughed the asshole. Without thinking, I knocked down the door and the way Jordan's face fell, now had me laughing. To my surprise, the big bad alpha got down on his knees and started apologising.

Before I knew it Zach, Hayden, Ali and Megan were standing around the door laughing. I turned around to look at them and shot them a quick glare, indicating for them to shut up. They wiped their tears and started giggling trying to control their laughter.

"I'm sorry Kats I won't do it again." Jordan pleaded

"After this, I know you won't." I kicked him in his manhood and then kissed his forehead and continued. "Now you're forgiven and I know for a fact you won't do it again." I smiled at him

Since Jordan is an Alpha he doesn't feel as much pain from that as other males would so he quickly stood up and said "Cheap shot Kats." He winked and walked past me.

_____

Later that afternoon Megan and Ali made lunch for everyone. I wanted to help but I was in the gym training. I train a lot, I love training it gets all my emotions out. No matter how busy my day is I have to squeeze training in. If I miss a day of training I feel like shit and I get really pissed with everyone.

I made my way out of the gym and to the dining area where everyone was already sitting. I took my seat which was in-between Zach and Hayden. The girls had made sandwiches and salads. Once we all finished eating, before anyone could move, I told everyone that I had to tell them something.

"Ok, as you all know I ran away from my ex pack. Before I ran away I left a note that basically said that I would be back. I want to inflict the same pain on them, as they did to me. Call me crazy but I intend to keep that promise, I want to go back and kick that packs sorry ass. Do I have your permission and support?" I asked everyone. Their faces showed understanding and I was thankful for that.

"Look I know you went through a lot but I can't let you leave Kats. We have an alliance with the Blue Moon pack. Which means you can't hurt them unless they hurt you. I know they have hurt you in the past, but at that time we didn't have an alliance with them." Jordan said calmly. An alliance.. since when.

"Why the fuck do we have an alliance with them?!" I ask furiously

"To be fair, we don't have a choice in the matter. It's a werewolf council order. I don't know why, they refused to tell us and there isn't much that we as a pack can do about that. I'm sorry Kats." Jordan still had a calm voice but he looked upset for me.

The only way I could hurt them was if I left the pack. But no way in a million years am I leaving my family.

"Fine." I said with a flat tone and huffed in annoyance.

"But.. we have been asked by Alpha Alex if we can train their pack. I haven't given an answer yet."

"What!?" I exclaimed. "Fuck yes we have to go, I can finally get my revenge." A smirk now forming on my face.

"You will not get revenge unless they do something bad to you. Understood?" Asked Jordan.

"Understood. When do we leave? Who's going?" I asked excitedly.

"Calm down Kats." Jordan said chuckling.

"We will leave the day after tomorrow. Myself, Zach, Hayden, Megan, Ali and you." Jordan added

"Sounds like fun." Hayden said smirking at me.

Zach and I walked upstairs to our room together and started packing.

This is gonna be an unforgettable trip I thought to myself with a smile.

________

Thoughts??

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential