Chapter Fourteen

Zach's POV

It's been 8 hours and Katy still hasn't woken up. I've had enough I need to confront the son of bitch. I ran into Alex's office.

"You dickhead!." I yelled 

"Don't disrespect me." He yelled back

"You see that Katy is the hospital because you can't keep your pants on!" - Zach

"I said sorry." - Alex

"SORRY, YOUR FUCKING SORRY! YOU ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY THAT SHE'S THE ROYAL WOLF, WHICH MEANS SHE WON'T DIE BUT MAN IF SHE DID I WOULD CRUSH YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TOO BE HAPPY" I yelled I knew everyone outside could hear me.

I left his office and ran back to Katy.

I got to Katy's room in the pack hospital, she was so pale. She's so perfect. 

I took Katy's hand and rested my head on it. "Katy baby please wake up. I need too know that your ok,  please wake up please! I love you." I said, and soon tears were rushing down my eyes.

"Give me a sign too say that you can hear me." I said, a couple of seconds later she squeezed my hand. I started crying tears of happiness, she's going to wake up soon, thank god!

"My baby, wake up qucikly. I love you." - Zach. I mind-linked the others and told them that Katy was going to be fine.

Katy's POV

I can hear what Zach's saying, I really want to wake up and tell him that I'm fine but i don't have the strength. If I wasn't the Royal Wolf I think I'd be dead by now. I heard Zach say "Give me a sign too say that you can hear me." So I gave his hand a squeeze and I could feel his happiness. Then I heard him say I love you, I wanted to say it back so bad. 

2 hours later:

I don't know how long it's been but I finally had the strength too open my eyes. When I opened them I felt a bit light headed but I was fine. I sat up on the bed and saw that Zach was sleeping on the chair next to me. I saw Hayden sleeping on the couch next too Ali. Jordan was standing in the corner his eyes were shut and he was holding Megan in his arms, which made me want to growl but I didn't want to wake anyone so I bit my lounge instead. My wolf Alyssa was jealous but she knew it wasn't right too be. I looked outside and it light outside. So it had to be the morning. I was about to get up when I saw Zach open his eyes.

"Good morning princess." Zach said a smile 

"Good morning baby."  I replied giving him a genuine smile "How long have I been asleep for?" I asked

"A day and 2 hours" He replied

"Holy shit." I whispered

"Come on, let my take you outside to get air and I'll tell you everything that happened." Zach said.

I got of the bed and I was feeling a bit weak so I almost fell, but Zach caught me.

"Easy there babe." - Zach

Zach and I quietly made our way outside. It was nice the sun was shining and the air was a little chilly but the sun made up for it. 

"So what happen to me?" I asked Zach

"The reason you felt all that pain is because your true mate Alex was fucking another girl." Zach said with anger. "You had tears that had blood in them and your pulse was getting weak but we knew you couldn't die because you are the Royal Wolf. I was still really pissed at Alex for making you go through so much so I attacked him and then confronted him for what he did." Zach added

"Man I actually thought Alex had changed. What was I thinking. Son of bitch." I said 

Later that day:

It's time for me to go back to the pack house, I need to face Alex as well what a dick head. I actually thought I'd be able to forgive him soon. How could I be so wrong. I felt alot better, me being the Royal Wolf and all it meant that I would heal fast.

I was just about to walk through the front door when I saw Alex standing next to Leah. He approached me and Zach growled. I made contact with Zach and told him it was ok.

"You happy Alex?" I asked with clenched teeth. 

"No I'm so sorry Katy. Forgive me please." Alex said man I wanted to kill him.

"FORGIVE YOU! Ha you must be joking. I was at the point where I was going to forgive you but no you had to go and hurt me again, You Alex Stone, will never be forgiven by me. You can dream and hope all you like but you son of a motherfucking bitch will never be forgiven." I said and then walked past him and Leah, before I left I bumped his shoulder hard. Which made him hiss.

Zach and I walked to our room. We rested for a bit then the others came in.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" Hayden asked

"A lot better thanks Hayds." I replied, Hayden walked towards me and then kissed my forehead. 

"Glad your better." Jordan said after a few seconds.

"Thanks Jords." I replied with a smile

"I'm hungry you guys wanna go downstairs and eat?" I asked 

"Sounds good." Zach said.

I changed into something more appropriate. I wore denim high wasted shorts and a black crop top. 

When we got downstairs I saw Alex, he was sitting on one of the small tables and he was by himself. I simply ignored him and me and the others just sat a completely different table, one that was far away from him. I caught Alex looking at me a few times. He looked sorry but not this time I'm not falling for it. I will not forgive him, he always finds a way to hurt me but not this time.

______ 

Sorry for all the cussing. Leave feedback on what you think so far :)

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential