Chapter Thirteen

Katy's POV

It's 4:30pm and I've finished training the pack and I walked into the house only to find Jordan sitting in the kitchen. Man things were so awkward between us. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love Zach, he fixed my broken heart, when i thought I wouldn't love anyone anymore he changed that. I can not and will not hurt him. Then there's Jordan his my second mate, I don't understand how that's possible, I know about his true mate, his true mate isn't dead either. atleast I think she isn't.. but my true mate isn't dead. I need to find answers, not that there will ever be anything between Jordan and I. I was so focused on this topic I didn't even realise Jordan was calling me.

"Katy, Kitty Kat, Kats? KATY" Jordan yelled the last Katy

"Sorry yes Jords?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck

"What are you thinking about?" Jordan asked me

"The whole second mate thing..." I replied quietly

"I'm actually researching about the second mate right now, come have a look at what I found." Jordan said with excitement. I didn't understand, how could he be so excited. If anyone found out we would hurt so many people.

I walked over to Jordan and looked at his laptop screen. I read through the information by the end of it my jaw was dropped and I was in complete shock. 

"HOLY SHIT! So this information is telling us that the reason were second mates is because Alex is going to die? and that we weren't supposed to find out about this until after his death and we only found out early because I'm the Royal Wolf?" I said in a quite whisper

"That's right. Now I know Katy it's hard to take in but we need to make sure Alex doesn't die, otherwise the whole Midnight Moon pack is going to fall apart and so are our loved ones." Jordan sighed 

"I suppose your right. I wish all of this wasn't so complicated.." I sighed 

"Katy I want to be with you, I want to call you mine but you and I both know that it can't happen it's almost  impossible." He  said trying not to make eye contact with me

"Me too Jords me too." I replied. I got out of my seat and Jordan shut his laptop and gave me a hug, I hugged him back. It felt so good to be in his arms, why was all of this so complicated. Sparks were flying through my body and I never wanted this moment to end.  

"Aw I see that everything's sorted between you too." Hayden came in and Jordan and I let  go of each other.

"Yeah everything's fine now." I said and then went up to Hayden I gave him a massive hug. I haven't hugged Hayden in ages and man I miss it.

"Now you want a hug?" He said with a chuckle 

"Shut up faggot, anyway I'm going to take a shower, catch you guys later." I said then kissed Hayden on the cheek and then Jordan.

As I was walking to my room I felt a pain in my heart I don't know what was happening but I fell to the ground. I was screaming, my hand was up to my heart. "HOLY FUCK!" I screamed. My eyes went blurry, but I faintly saw Jordan and Hayden running towards me. I was still screaming I was on the ground with my eyes shut. I had tears in my eyes. I bought my other hand up to my cheek to wipe the tears but when I looked at my hand there was also traces of blood. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed, I was still crying and the pain only got worse. I couldn't take it. Then everything blacked out. 

 Zach's POV

I could feel Katy's pain and I knew what was happening, Alex was fucking someone, her true mate was fucking another slut. That's why she was in pain but because I've marked Katy I could feel her pain too. I ran out of my room with all the strength I had and saw Katy on the floor screaming and crying blood tears. Jordan and Hayden were right next to her. I growled and pushed them both out of the way. Jordan growled back which was weird but I didn't worry about that. I picked Katy up bridal style. She was screaming in my arms, she snuggled close to my chest and I took her to the lounge and placed her gently on the couch. She was still screaming and crying. I wanted to kill Alex at that moment for making my Katy go through so much. After a couple more minutes Katy stopped screaming and crying, her eyes were still shut. I went to the kitchen to get a cold towel and wipe of her blood tears. She was laying on the couch, I knew she was still hurting because I could feel it in me. I was pacing around the room waiting or Katy too wake up. I saw Jordan going towards her, I wanted to growl but I didn't because I know that Jordan is just trying to help. Jordan checked Katy's pulse. 

"Zach Katy's pulse is getting weaker." Jordan said "Hayden go get the pack doctor here now." Jordan added. Katy's head was rested in Hayden's lap. Hayden gently placed her head on the couch and took off to get the pack doctor.

 I was still pacing around the room when I saw Alex holding Leah's hand. He didn't have a single bit of guilt on his face. I actually thought he had changed but no I was fucking wrong. I let my wolf take over and before I knew it I was attacking that son of a bitch. I kicked him and then grabbed his neck and pushed him against a wall then I punched his face. A bunch of other guys from Alex's pack came in, they ripped me off Alex and held Alex back from attacking me. I got out of there grip and ran toward's Katy.

 ______

What are your honest thought's on Alex? :)

 VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential