Chapter Four

Katy's POV

All the horrible memories of this place keep flashing into my head. That's when I reached the stairs that lead to my room well basement. I opened the door. There it was, the old mattress with the broken and faded mirror. The corner where I got beaten up. I could feel a tear sliding down my cheek. 

'Strong not weak, strong not weak.' I kept chanting to myself. I hate crying, I hate it with a passion. I use to be that weak girl who cried all the time, not anymore though. I shouldn't waste my tears on people I don't care about.

"Look who it is. It's my pathetic cousin Katy." Leah sneered from behind me. 

"Calling me pathetic? Who's one of the strongest wolves right now?... Is it you? Oh wait, sorry, it's me." I said walking up to her.

"You wish you were the strongest." Leah gritted her teeth. 

"Want me to prove it?" I said in a calm and confident tone.

"I'd like to see you try and prove it." Leah said looking uncertain with her answer. 

I chuckled. "Meet me on the field in 5 minutes." I said walking past her and bumping her shoulder really hard.

I made my way up to mine and Zach's room and put on shorts and a V-neck white t-shirt and made my way downstairs.

"Where you going babe?" Zach asked me

"I'm going to go fight Leah. Before you get mad she challenged me." I said giving him peck and then walking away. Leaving no room for arguements.

I could hear his foot steps he was following me. I'm guessing he mind linked the others because everyone was in a circle at the field.

Then I saw Leah sucking face with Alex, not that it bothered me. Although it did bother my wolf a bit.

Leah walked towards me looking scared, which was amusing to me. Time for me to get my revenge. This is gonna be fun. Leah shifted into her wolf, I stayed human.

"Turn into your wolf bitch." Leah said through her wolf

"Why scared I'm gonna beat you in human form?" I said while raising an eyebrow

"Ladies if you're ready. FIGHT!" I heard someone yell

Leah ran towards me giving it her all on the first attack. I watched her movements and anticipated what she was going to do. 

Just as I had predicted she used her head to take me to the ground. Instead, I moved to the side, and this time I charged at her. I grabbed her wolf by the neck and threw her so that she hit a tree. She whimpered in pain. She got up and ran at me, she lifted her front paw to scratch my face, I grabbed her paw with my hand and twisted it, I twisted her body with her paw at the same time. She landed on her back. Everyone was shocked, there were wide eyes and dropped jaws around the field. Alex however, was the was most shocked, good thing because I plan to make him feel worse than Leah, I'm gonna crush every bone in his body. I grabbed Leah by the leg and snapped it and then she raised her hands in surrender.

"Who's pathetic and weak now Leah?" I said raising an eyebrow and walking away with the built up anger inside me. I walked past Alex and bumped his shoulder hard which caused him to grab his shoulder in annoyance.

Jordan, Zach, Hayden, Ali and Megan followed behind me. I could see people were running to Leah to check to see if she was ok.

"Now that was badass! Fucking proud!" Hayden said in excitement.

"We all are, you did well you controlled your wolf and you didn't go overboard." Jordan added.

Alex's POV

Now I can see why Katy is one of - if not than the best werewolf fighter in America. The way she did all of that in human form was amazing! She is amazing, what was I thinking when I rejected her when I abused her. I am the worst person I don't deserve anything or anyone. I have to talk to Katy though and apologise and ask her if there is any chance that she will take me back.

I made my way to the lounge where Katy was with her pack. I wish she was in my pack.

"Katy I know you told me not to talk to you but I need to it's important." I said softly. Katy was cuddling with Zach, how much I wish she was cuddling with me now.

"You have 2 minutes to talk." Katy said confidently but harshly.

"Privately." I said raising an eyebrow.

She nodded and walked towards me, I smiled but she just ignored it.

"Don't you dare touch her or else I will kill you." I heard Zach say from behind me.

"She's my mate I can touch her if I want." I replied in my alpha tone, but he didn't care I was using my alpha tone.

"You lost the right to call her your mate when you rejected her you fuckhead. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER OR ELSE I'LL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY." Zach said only this time he was angry, like really angry.

He was right I didn't have a right to call her my mate, but I'd never admit that to anyone. So instead I just rolled my eyes.

Katy and I walked into my office and she was sitting on a chair looking beautiful. She had a serious face though.

"What do you want?" She said harshly

"I know you hate me and you have every right to--" I was cut off.

"I know that too." Katy said cutting me off.

"Well I know it's gonna be hard, but is there anyway you can forgive me and take me back as your mate. Katy I made a mistake and I would never do what I did to you again. Or anyone for that matter." I said.

"Are you being fucking serious?" Katy asked scarily calm.

Oh no what have I done now, I thought to myself.

_______

Katy got her revenge on Leah, who's it going to be next? Comment :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential