Chapter Nine

Katy's POV

Zach and I walked back to the pack house. The pack house and pack hospital were only 3 minutes away from each other. We walked in silence just holding hands and breathing in the fresh air.

When we got home I told Zach that I'd be in our room, I asked him if he could bring the others to our room so that I could tell them. I couldn't wait any longer my family needs to know.

In a few minutes the others came into the room and asked how I was and what happen and then I had to get to business and tell them.

"Okay guys, you all know that I'm not an ordinary wolf but you don't know what makes me different. I do" I lifted up the yellow papers.

"Doctor Jones gave me these, he took a blood sample when I was young and he analysed my blood. These are my analysis reports and it says that I'm the u-hh-h The Royal Wolf." Everyone gasped when I said that.

"That's my sister! I'm so happy and proud of you babes." Hayden said breaking the silence and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks babe." I said and gave a smile to Hayden.

"That's great! That means you have powers." Ali then said.

"Uh yeah, here look at the reports, my powers are listed in them." I said handing the papers to Ali, everyone looked over her shoulders to look at the papers.

"You can save people from dying! Fuckin' that's cool as sis." Hayden said

We all laughed at him.

"I have to ask guys, do I tell the rest of the pack or keep it a secret?" I asked them

"I think you should tell everyone, so they know there in good hands, and if anything happens they know your there." Jordan spoke for the first time

What Jordan said made no sense but weirdly I understood it.

"I suppose your right." I replied

"Tell everyone tonight at dinner, if your ready that is." Megan spoke

"Yeah your right, I'll tell them tonight. Thanks so much guys." I said

"Okay well why don't you get ready for dinner and we'll see you down in a few." Jordan said

I nodded and went to get some clothes so that I could have a shower.

I made my way downstairs to the dining room and went up to Alex, when I walked up to him he looked at me excitedly. He looked at me like I was going to give him a second chance.

"Alex I need to make an announcement." I said to him without putting any emotion into the conversation.

"Um okay sure." He said and then got everyone's attention

"Good evening everyone, Katy Rose has an announcement to make." Alex said everyone's eyes went to me.

"Uh thanks Alex. So uh may of you don't know this but i'm not an ordinary wolf. I'm different, I- has anyone heard of The Royal Wolf?" I asked and everyone nodded

"Well then you would know every 1000 years the moon goddess chooses a new Royal Wolf. I'm the uh new Royal Wolf." I said everyone was shocked

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!? A WEAK SLUT LIKE YOU." Leah yelled out laughing.

"Call me a slut again I fucking dare you." I said, anger was boiling through me. I have had enough of her.

"SLUT, SLUT, SLUT, SLUT AND SLUT." She yelled out.

She has pushed me too my limit. I ran towards her and charged her into a wall. I started punching her, she had blood coming down her nose. I got up and gave her a chance to stand up. She stood up and shifted. I stayed in my human form, because I knew I could take her on in human form and besides my wolf was still a bit weak to fight. She charged towards me. when she jumped in the air I grabbed her neck and pushed her back wards. When her wolf slammed in the wall the wall broke. She wasn't giving up so I gave her another chance to stand up and that's when I was about to charge at her but fucking Alex stopped me. He grabbed my hand to hold me back I had anger.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him, I felt a little bad but he should know not to touch me.

He let go of my hand and then Zach stepped in front of me. I knew what he was trying to do. He always stood in my way when I was going to attack someone, so then I'd stop because if I wanted to get past him I'd have to hurt him and thats's not what I wanted to do.

I saw Leah stand up she was going to hurt Zach so I pushed Zach out of the way and then Leah jumped towards me and i picked her wolf in the chest which made her fly back into the broken wall.

"Zach holy shit you idiot, what were you thinking she could've hurt you from the back? Why would you do tha-" I got cut off when Zach's lips crashed into mine. i started kissing him back and then I heard a growl coming from behind us. Of course it was Alex. Zach and I both got up. I walked over to where Leah was.

"Don't mess with me again." I spat at her.

She whimpered in pain. "Someone take he too the pack hospital." I said then walked away.

I saw Daniel and Mariah approach me, I swear if they touched me.

"That's our daughter." Daniel said

I laughed at that "Daughter! Your kidding." I said still laughing

"Wether you like it or not we are your parents." Mariah said almost yelling

"Don't talk to me like that. You lost the right to call me your daughter when you didn't stand up for me, when you didn't show me love. When you fucking abused me. Let's face it the only reason you like me now is because I'm the Royal Wolf. Just stay away from me. Better yet stay out of my life." I yelled in there faces.

_______
Thoughts guys? If you have any questions just as them in the comments and I'll be sure to answer :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential