Chapter Six

Alex's POV

It hurts so much to see Katy with someone else. I can't believe how I treated her, I abused my own mate, I let others abuse my mate, I rejected her in front of everyone and called her pathetic. I don't deserve to be Alpha. I need to make things right only I don't know what to do. Talking to her didn't work I just made it worse. Why do I have to be so stupid?!

"Hey babe." said Leah

Yeah Leah and are technically together yet it doesn't feel right. I've marked her but I still have a stronger bond with Katy. Katy and Zach have marked as well still her bond towards me is weak. I don't understand.

"Uh hi." I replied

"Are you okay baby." Leah said while walking towards me and sitting on my lap.

I rolled me eyes "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, let me help." She started kissing my jaw and then crashed her lips into mine.

Why doesn't anything feel right, why can't I have Katy back. I took Leah of my lap and left the office to go for a run.

I ran around my territory for almost 2 hours I was so tired. So I ran back home only to find Katy and Zach cuddling on the couch. Both heard me come in and they glared at me and then went back to watching T.V. As I was walking back to my office I heard Katy call me.

"Alex." Katy said in a flat tone.

"Yes Katy." I said answered with hope and excitment.

"Training will begin tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning, tell your pack to meet me on the feild in human form." Katy said and then went back to cuddling Zach.

I simply nodded and left to tell everyone.

Katy's POV

Tomorrow is going to be a good day I can feel it. Training all those bastrads but also getting my revenge at the same time. They deserve it.

NEXT MORNING--

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I wore a plain grey t-shirt, with some booty shorts. I put my runners on and put a black jacket on. By the time I was downstairs it was 5:00am. I went for a quick run and the had breakfast once I finished breakfast it was 5:30am on the dot. Everyone was outside waiting for me, some were yawning and falling asleep. Time to start.

"Alright for those who don't remember me I'm Katy Rose." I said I could still see shocked faces.

"I will train you, for the first few days we will train in human form. Is that clear." I said coldly

Everyone nodded.

"Your going to train us, what would someone as weak and pathetic as you know about fighting." Leah said

I gave her a smirk and walked up to her. "I fought you once. I can do it again. I broke your bones once. I can do it again. DO NOT MESS WITH ME, because I'm not going easy again." I yelled in her face.

"Anyone else want to say something." I said rudely

"Good, now go run 10 laps on the field in human form." I ordered.

I ran as well just at my pace, even at my pace I was leading. I finished 10 laps, while everyone else was on there 6th. Call me weak and pathetic.

"HURRY UP, LAST 20 PEOPLE TO FINISH ARE DOING 5 MORE LAPS." I yelled out. Which made everyone pick up there speed.

Once they were done running we got in to basic moves, how to tackle as a human.

"I'm calling it a day. Back here tomorrow at 5:30 in the morning again. We are still training in human form." I ordered and then walked back into the pack house. By the time I was done it was 1:30 in the afternoon and I needed to train myself, so I went into the gym. There was a few people in there, sadly one of the few was Alex. I ignored him and stares doing my normal training routine. I could tell he was staring at me, what a perv.

"There she is I told you she'd be here" I heard Hayden say

"Hey guys." I said still doing weights at the same time.

"Hayden, Jordan, Zach, Megan and I are going to go for a night walk. You in?" Ali asked me

"I'm in, but I need to go have a shower, so wait for me." I replied

"Sure" Zach said kissing my forehead

I quickly hopped into the shower, it was relaxing.

I made my way downstairs and everyone was waiting for me in the lounge.

"Ready." I said

"Yeah let's go." Jordan said and everyone got up.

We all walked peacefully, Zach and I were holding hands, as were the others Jordan and Megan, Hayden and Ali. We were all really silent we didn't really talk, all of us just enjoyed the nice peaceful night sky.

"So sis, Alex isn't annoying you to much is he?" Hayden said finally breaking the silence.

"Ugh, don't even get me started bro." I quickly replied

Everyone just laughed.

"Uh Jordan, do you mind taking training for just tomorrow please. I really need to get away for a day?" I asked sweetly

"Sure, why not." He replied with a smile

"Thank you so much." I said giving him a hug

None of us cared who hugged who, because we were all family and it didn't matter to any of us. In fact we even called each other babe, and kissed each other on the cheek and stuff. I love how close my family and I are. Once we got back, we all said our goodnights and went straight to our rooms. I took of my t-shirt and shorts, and put on my booty shorts from earlier. So I was wearing booty shorts and a bra. Zach slept in his boxers we got into bed talked for a couple of minutes I gave him a kiss and cuddled up to sleep next to him. He held me by the waist, kissed my forehead and said goodnight.

____

I know this chapter wasn't as interesting but don't worry the story will become more interesting as it goes.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential