Chapter Twenty-Six

Katy's POV

Since I got back, Zach has been so cold to me. Although I kind of expected it. I wonder if he still wants me to sleep with him. Whatever, I made my way to mine and Zach's room and Drew went to the guest room I slept in when I was fighting with Zach. 

It took me half and hour to unpack my bag. After I did I knocked on Drew's door to see if he finished unpacking. Once Drew was done we walked into the kitchen where everyone was waiting, they weren't really waiting for us. They were waiting for an explanation.

"Uh hey guys." I said nervously.

"Good of you to show up." Megan said coldly.

"Chill out." I replied with frustration.

"Yeah she's right, back off." Hayden said to Megan.

"Enough! Katy explain to us why you left without telling us." Zach asked with curiosity.

"Well I found out the truth about what happened to Drew. I got some more information from the pack members about what happened that day, where they took Drew and etc. Then I left to find Drew. Believe me I wanted to tell you but I knew you guys would stop me from going so I didn't tell you." I replied calmly.

"Fucking sure you wanted too tell us." Megan said.

"Okay back the fuck off. It's not like you give two shits about me anymore. You haven't talked to me since we got to this pack. Now that I'm 'in trouble' you want to talk?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"So what's Drew doing here?" Jordan asked flatly.

"I want to join your pack." Drew answered.

"NO!" Zach yelled.

"Why the fuck not!?" I asked with anger.

"Because I said no." Zach replied coldly.

"You don't even have a reason!" I replied.

"That's enough!" Jordan said. "I approve of Drew joining." Jordan added.

"Thank you Jordan. I approve too." I said whilst folding my arms and looking over at Zach.

"2 against 1." Hayden added with a smile.

"No, if Drew joins the pack, I leave." Zach said stubbornly.

"Zach don't do be like that." I said while cupping Zach's face.

"I have to be that guy Katy! Now that Drew's back your going to be with him all the time. You two love each other." Zach said while moving my hands away from his face.

"You don't think I love you as well." I said.

"I know that but-." 

"But nothing, I love you and I still want to be with you Zach! Why don't you get that!" I replied harshly. "Okay sure we fight. Sure I didn't tell you that I was leaving. Sure we have disagreements. But Zach I love you!" I said as I walked up too him. My wolf was happy. I was too, I guess. But I love Drew as well, I want to be with him. I also want to be with Zach though. Moon goddess why must you make my life more and more difficult everyday?

"You still want to be with me?" Zach asked as he walked closer too me.

"Yes you idiot." I chuckled and gave him a hug.

I felt bad for Drew, I mean I still love him. I still want to be with him but it's impossible. I have to mind-link him.

'I'm sorry Drew. I can't hurt him. Just know I love you. I love you so much.' I said with sorrow.

'I don't think it's appropriate to say that anymore Katy. Don't even worry about it.' Drew replied coldly.

"Okay now that that's settled, let's give Drew and Alex some time too talk." Jordan said.
We all the left the kitchen. Drew and Alex were still in there talking.

I walked out into the lounge with the others. I decided to sit next too Hayden. Which meant Ali sat next to Zach.

I am the worst person. I found Drew and hurt him, his always loved me and made me happy. But then there's me I hurt the boy who I loved most. I was so lost in thought I didn't realise Zach was calling my name.

"KATY!" Zach yelled.

"Huh?"

"Can we talk please?" Zach asked.

I nodded and walked out of the house.

"Are you ok?" Zach asked with concern.

"Fine." I replied flatly.

"Well somethings clearly bothering you." Zach said and then cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm fine." I replied still not looking at him.

"I love you." Zach said and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I love you too." I said and then faked a smile. It's not that I don't love him, it's just I'm angry and pissed with myself for hurting Drew.

Zach was about to speak when Drew came running out.

"Katy!" Drew called out to me.

"What?" I asked as I stood up in the sudden shock.

"You remember Christy, well she just mind-linked me something and your not going to like it." Drew said frantically.

"What is it?" I asked with a lot of concern.

"Come inside." As soon as Drew told us to go inside I bolted inside. Allowing my Royal Wolf to surface slightly.

Jordan, Alex, Hayden, Zach, Ali, Megan, Leah, some pack members from the blue moon pack and myself were all gathered around the couches. Drew was standing up the front.

"Okay before Katy found me and bought me here, I was with Christina. Who you could say was my girlfriend. I was a rouge until I joined the Midnight Moon pack. Christy is still a rouge, and she mind-linked me just before. She doesn't like the fact that I left to come back with Katy. So with that said, she told me that she's declaring war against us, well Katy to be exact. She's gathering hunters and other rouge packs. I don't know how she plans on getting hunters on her side. All I know is she wants too kill Katy. Her being the Royal Wolf is impossible, she doesn't know that though." Drew said. All the faces in the room were in shock. I was about to speak when Doctor Jones walked into the room.

"Actually it's not impossible for Katy to be killed. Sure her wolf is the strongest and most powerful wolf alive but there is a secret about her wolf that only I am aware off. So Katy if you don't mind I would like to share?" Doctor Jones asked.

"Yes please go for it." I replied in shock.

______

Secrets, secrets and more secrets...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential