Chapter Thirty-Eight

19 years old— Katy Rose
19 years old— Zach Colan
21 years old— Jordan Ryan
19 years old— Drew Stone
20 years old— Alex Stone
17 years old— Alison Scarlet
18 years old— Hayden Alessi
19 years old— Leah Thomas
18 years old— Christina Jester
5 years old— Ashton Rose Colan
20 years old— Megan Tanner

Here are the characters and there ages, just thought I'd put them in so you have an idea of them and their ages :) 

________

Hayden's POV

The bright white light. The pain of my bitten shoulder was now gone. My eyes are in front of a bright white light. In front of me is also a goddess. The moon goddess to be exact.

"Hello my child." Her voice is angelic, so soft spoken yet so powerful.

"Moon Goddess." I said and bowed my head in respect.

"My child, are you aware that your no longer alive?" She asked me even more calmly and softly.

"Yes goddess." I answered.

"I can't let you die yet. Katy needs you. Her wolf and her will break down, they will not be able to fight in the upcoming war." Her voice was so relaxing and calm. Even when she gave you horrible news you would still feel calm and relaxed.

"So are you saying I will live?" I questioned in confusion.

"Yes my child. You must keep this information to yourself, no one can find out what I'm about to tell you." The Moon Goddess spoke calmly but firmly.

I nodded in agreement. 

"After the war, Katy will experience a major loss, she will loose 2 people that she holds most dearest. If she chooses not to save the lives, you must be there for her, you can not leave her sight. Not even for a second. Clear darling?" She asked me with a very calm and collected tone.

"Crystal." I once again bowed my head in respect. I closed my eyes and then everything made sense again. I'm still alive.

Katy's POV

"My brother he's alive." I spoke out loud. 

Thank you moon goddess, thank you so much! 

I put Hayden's head into my kneeling lap and stroked his head.

"Hayden, Hayden wake up, your going to be fine bro." I cooed in his ear.

"Is he ok?" Zach asked.

"I hope, we need to get him to the pack hospital now." I said.

"Here let me." Jordan said. 

"Wait, I can fix his shoulder, he's still alive, he's pulse is still working, I can heal his shoulder and I can wake him up, he'll be fine too walk after I do so." I spoke before Jordan could pick him up.

Everyone nodded, except Eric and Blake they just looked confused once again.

I ran my left hand over Hayden's shoulder and my right hand over Hayden's heart.

I pain shot through my hands as I took the pain away from his body, it all jumped from his body into mine.

"ARGHH!" I screamed while still trying to heal his shoulder and wake him.

When Hayden moved his arm I let the energy drop and the pain stopped.

"Ow." Hayden barely spoke out in a whisper.

"Hey bro. It's ok your fine." I coed and stroked my baby brother's head again. Okay I know he's only a year younger then me but he's still my baby brother.