Chapter Twelve

Katy's POV

When Zach and I walked outside about to head back to our territory, we were surrounded by rouges. I knew what he was thinking. I knew he wouldn't let me fight so before he could say anything I started attacking the rouges. He quickly joined the fight. There were 6 rouges I had 4 on me and Zach had 2. These rouges are really out to get me. I killed 3 and had one more left. I quickly bit out a chunk of his neck and he dropped to the floor. I looked over at Zach who had finished killing the rouges near him too. 

"Are you okay princess?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine you okay?" I replied

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad your ok. Now let's get out of here before we have more unwanted rouges chasing us." He said 

I took his hand in mine and smiled. The car ride was quiet, I didn't mind though. When we got home Alex ran towards me and wrapped his arms around just above my ass. I heard Zach growl, Alex quickly let me go. 

"What the fuck are you doing Alex?" I said in my pissed tone. Just because I was being nice to him now doesn't mean that I want to become his mate or best friend.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Alex replied in an embarrassed voice.

"It better not." Zach growled from behind me. 

"It's okay Zach." I said to Zach. 

We then kept walking with Alex following,

Then Jordan and Hayden came towards us.

"Thank god your ok sis. You to Zach." Hayden said then kissed my cheek. We all laughed.

"Tell me Katy, did you fight?" Jordan asked

"Yes." I replied

"Even after we told you not to." Jordan said, this time using his Alpha tone.

"Jordan, there were 6 rouges what do you expect." I said raising my voice

"I expect you too listen to your Alpha and not fight after I asked you not to." Jordan said again using his Alpha tone.

"Jordan, what's gotten into you lately. You don't listen to anything I have to say anymore, your constantly telling me what I can and can't do, I know your my alpha and you have a right but I'm not a baby, so stop treating me like one" I said to Jordan then walked away.

What's his problem? He use to be the cool relaxed best friend, he use to prank others with me, he use to treat me like an adult, which I am but now he treats my like a baby. I won't except being treated that way, it's not fair. I decided to call it a night. So I went into my room and just dopped onto the bed.

 Jordan's POV

Katy was right, I'm treating her like a baby now, I guess I just feel really protective of her. I need to talk to her, I hate it when she's mad at me. I went into her room and saw she was asleep. So I decieded to just come back in the morning.

Next Day around 12:30pm

"Katy babe." she looked at me with fury in her eyes.

"Hey Jords." she replied not looking at me while saying it.

"How was your date with Zach." - Jordan

"Fine." Katy said with a flat tone.

"Look I know your mad-" before I could continue Katy cut me off.

"Mad is an understatement." She said 

"Just listen. I know your furious with me, and you have a right to be everything you said is true. I have been treating you like a baby, I'm sorry but I can't help it, I feel really protective of you. I never told you this, but I should you deserve to know. The day I saw you I was attracted to you, I didn't have Megan then. So when I first laid eyes on you I wanted nothing more then to be with you. Don't get me wrong I love Megan and you love Zach we have our partners. I'm still attracted to you. My wolf goes crazy when I'm around you and believe me when I say I don't know why that. But because of it I feel really protective of you and I hate when your hurt." I said

I looked into her eyes and she was shocked. 

"I don't know what to say. Jordan why didn't you tell me earlier?" She said

"I didn't know how too." - Jordan

"Jordan you know no matter how much we argue of fight I will always love you. But we can't possibly-" Before she continued I cut her off.

"I know, but I just have to be honest with you." - Jordan

"If you want me too be 100% honest, I felt the same and I still do I feel the same way. I don't know why, the first time I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes of you." When Katy said that I put my hand of her leg and sparks instantly shot through my body.

"Can you feel that?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yes I can.. How is that happening?" Katy asked

"Katy I think were second chance mates..." I said as my voice cracked

"WHAT!?" She said I was just has shocked as her

"But Alex isn't dead, you can only have a second chance mate if your first one is dead." She said 

"I don't know Katy but no one can know about this. We have to ignore it." I said, my wolf was upset about that comment but it has to be said and done.

"I agree." - Katy

"Well we should go everyone's probably waiting." I said then gave Katy a hug, she automatically hugged me back, I felt sparks running through my body and it felt like we were the only two in the world.

Everyone was sitting in the lounge, we walked over there and everyone was staring at us.

"Everything okay with you two?" Hayden asked

"Yeah were fine bro." Katy replied and went to sit next to Zach, I couldn't watch them together it hurt too much.

"Well it's been a long day I'm going to call it a night, good night everyone." I said and then smiled at Katy.

______

Twist!? Did anyone expect that? Now there's three teams, which team are you? Team Zach? Team Alex or Team Jordan? :)

 VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential