Reception

A/N: I didn't proofread. So sorry for any spelling or grammar errors in advance.

Callie's POV

Roberts back yard was filled with family and friends and the sound of there  multiple conversations and silverware clanking on plates. Brandon was helping Landon eat and I was helping Colleen. But a light tap on a glass stop the talking and Robert stood.

"Hello I am Robert Quinn, Callie's father. I would like to thank everyone who came on such a short notice today to celebrate Brandon and Callie. I am eternally grateful to have been able to be apart of this special day.  My days are numbered but thats not going to get me down. " He turned towards Brandon and I. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Callie, you are an intelligent and beautiful young woman.  I am so happy that finally have a chance to be the father I should have been 21 years ago.  I know I missed all the big things in your life but I grateful to be apart of this big day for you.  Your mom would have been so proud of you sweetie." I saw the tears forming in his eyes, and I felt the tears slip down my cheeks. "Here is to Brandon and Callie. And to many years of love and joy. Love you both." Everyone smiled and took a drink before clapping.  I stood and gave Robert a hug.

"I love you dad."

"I love you to honey." Once I pulled away from are hug there was tap on the microphone.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Jesus Foster, Brandon and Callie's brother. Can everyone please help get these two love birds on the dance floor for there first dance as husband and wife." Everyone clapped and started chanting "dance". Brandon laughed and stood, he held out his hand for me to take. Once we made are way to the dance floor everyone cheered.

We stood in the center, Brandon jogged up to the stage and got everyone to quiet down.

"This song is dedicated to my beautiful bride Callie Foster." Brandon walked off the stage and joined be back on the dance floor. I let out a small laugh. Lou then walked up to the microphone and smiled down at us.

"Ok. 1,2,3." The melody was soft and slow, definitely different from what Someone's Little Sister plays. Brandon and I started to dance around the dance floor. He was smiling down at me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

"You wrote this?" Brandon simply nodded.

"All for you babe." He leaned in and gave me a light kiss. Brandon then felt a tug on his pants, we both looked down to see Colleen smiling up at us.

"Can I dance with you mommy and daddy?" Brandon laughed and picked her up.

"Of course baby girl." And at that second Landon came running toward us and jumped in to my arms.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the keys the same way
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

Once the song ended everyone clapped and then the band started playing more up beat dance music. The twins eventually ran off to go find Sophia. They have gotten quite attached to her sense they first met her.  Brandon spun me around really fast which caused me to laugh but then I felt my stomach turn. I immediately dashed in to the house and went to the nearest bathroom. I slammed the door shut and threw up immediately. I then felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand rub small circles on my back. Once I was done puking my guts out I fell in to Brandons arms and nuzzled my head in to the crook of his neck.

"I am sorry baby. I didn't mean to make my little girl and you get sick." I giggled and looked up at him.

"A little girl huh?" he smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah a little ballerina." I scrunched my nose and shook my head.

"I think we are going to have a little baseball player." Brandon just laughed and helped me up.

"Ok Foster brush those pearly whites of yours and come join your father for the father-daughter dance." Brandon gave me a peck on the cheek before heading back the party. I quickly brushed my teeth and then put my head on my stomach.

"Ok you, please let mommy enjoy the rest of her night with getting sick. Thank you."

Once I got back outside, Brandon guided me to the dance floor where I met my dad.  Once the music started, my dad and I swayed back and forth across the dance floor.

"I am so proud of you honey." I smiled up at him.

"Thank you dad. I am so grateful for all of this." he shook his head.

"No Cal I am grateful that I had the honor to walk you down the aisle and watch you marry the man you love, I-," and that's when the worst happened. Robert fell to the ground. Someone yelled it must have been Jill. And then I heard sirens in the distance. My father was having a heart attack. This is not happening.

"Oh god please don't him yet!"