Mixed Emotions

Callies POV

Two Weeks Later

"Brandon you are not the only one who lost the twins, I am hurting just as much as you!" ever sense we came home from the hospital all Brandon and I have done is fight. 

"Well you sure as hell act like its not bothering you." his anger was rising higher and higher.

"You don't think its not bothering me! I lost two babies Brandon! Not one but two.  They were my kids to! And you were sure as quick to run after the accident happened!" 

"You are the reason why we lost them! Its all your fault." I froze were I was, I felt something inside me break.  Once Brandon realized what he said, his eyes got wide and  he staring moving towards me.

"Oh my god Callie, I didn't mean it, I am so sorry." he took my hand but I yanked it away.

"Don't touch me! You will never touch me again!" I ran out of the room and out the front door.  I walked to the beach, sat in the sand and pressed knees against my chest and just cried.  Losing them just doesn't seem real, just two weeks ago I was fine, living my life, beginning to actually get excited about having the twins.  But then Mariana got shot, Donalds back, I have a sister, then finding out Donalds not my dad instead mine and Marianas doctor Robert Quinn is, my emancipation not going through, and Brandon blames me for losing the twins.  It just seems like everyone, or should say the whole universe is against me.

I can never be happy, something or someone has to ruin it.  

I finally calm down and wipe the tears from my eyes and start walking back home.  When I get there, Brandons car isn't in the drive way.  I go inside and find Stef and Lena in the kitchen.

"Hey love dinner isn't quite ready yet." 

"Can I ask you guys something?" the stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"Of course sweetie what is it?" I took a deep breath.

"I wanna meet Robert Quinn." They both nodded there heads.

"If thats what you really want Cal, then we can figure something out." I smiled weakly.

"Well I am going to lay down until dinners ready," when I turned towards the stairs, I forgot to ask them something, "Hey weres Brandon?" 

"Oh he went over to Aidens for a little bit.  He should be home before dinner." I sighed and went upstairs, I walked in to Brandons room. I sat on the bed and clutched on to the blankets and felt the warm tears slide down my cheeks.  But then an envelope labeled "Twins" caught my eye, I walked over to Brandons desk and picked it up.  I took a few deep breathes before opening it.

Dear baby twins,

You two haven't been born yet, but your mom and I are so excited for you to get here.  We still haven't picked any names for you yet, but I am sure your mom will pick something beautiful.  Your mom is pretty extrodinary you know? I feel in love with her the moment I saw her, are love is a love worth fighting for.  I hope you two are just as amazing, smart, kind, and beautiful as she is.  I will do everything in my power to make you two feel happy and loved. 

I can't wait to see you two grow up, I can't wait teach you guys how to play piano and I know your mom can't wait to teach you how to play the guitar. At first I was scared about you two beinging born because I felt like I was to young and not ready.  But I am now, I want you two here more then anything, I am ready to be your father and teach you the good values in life. There is one thing you have to know mommy and daddys relationship is not approved by all, but that doesn't matter and never let people stop you from being with the person you love.  I will love you no matter who you choose to love, and I will always be here for you two. Promise.