Forever and Always

Callies POV

I jump out of the car before Brandon even completely stops. I run as fast as I can to the door and jiggle the doorknob, it's locked. But the Olmsteads always kept a spare key in the plant. I unlocked the door and the first thing I saw was blood.

"Callie?" I heard a small voice call my name and I opened the door more and saw Talya laying up against the small wooden table. She had a black eye and her skirt was covered in blood. I felt my heart break. Stef and Brandon came running in and both stopped at the sight of Talya. Stef knelt down and we both helped Talya stand up. At that second Jesus came running in.

"Liams here!" Talya began to panick and Brandons eyes filled with rage, he went to get up.

"Brandon it's fine I can handle him." he was about to argue it but knew I wouldn't listen. As I made my way to Liam, he turned around and once he saw me a devilsh smirk strectched across his face.

"Well look what the cat dragged in, little Callie Jacob." he made my blood boil.

"Miss me." I wink at him and his smirk slowly begins to fade.

"What do you want bitch?" he moves closer to me but I refused to coware down to him. He didn't scare me anymore.

"I want nothing, well thats not true I want you to rot in prison like the other rapiests and abusers in this world." he grabbed a hold of my wrist and I tried my hardest not to show him that it was hurting me, he no longer could overpower me.

"I didn't abuse anyone." I smile.

"So you are a rapiest?" he looked at me confused and began to shack his head.

"No,no,no I am not." Stef began to approach Liam and I, his eyes got wide. She took both his arms and put them behind his back.

"Liam Olmstead you are under arrest..." as Stef was reading Liam his Miranda rights, he looked at me and I smiled. I walked up to him and leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Burn in hell you worthless piece of shit." the ambulance arrived and so did Mike, he put Liam in the police car and took him to the station. As for Talya the ambulance said that she most likely lost the baby, but they weren't hundred percent sure yet. I had high hopes. Brandon and I rode with Talya in the ambulance. All she did was cry while I held her hand.

Once we arrived to the hospital they took Talya and she was soon surronded by nurses and doctors. Brandon, and I went to wait in the waiting room. Soon later Lena, the twins, and Jude found us and gave us both hugs. We all just sat there in silence and I clutched on to Brandons hand and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt a tear slide down my cheek and then I just completely broke down. Brandon wrapped his arms around me and tried to sooth me and calm me down.

"Everything is gonna be ok, Cal." the big double doors opened and the doctor came out.

"Callie Jacob?" I ran up to him with hope in my eyes.

"Talya is gonne be fine. She lost a lot of blood but we were able to give her some transfusions. She will be in pain for a couple days but she should recover fine. But its to my knowledge her parents are out of town. Do you know where she will be staying?" Lena walked up next me and took my hand.

"She will stay with us until her parents get back." the doctor nodded and began to write something on the stack of papers in his hand.

"What about the baby?" the doctor looked up at me, he didn't have to say anything, his face said it all.

"I am sorry Ms. Jacob, due to the hits to Talyas stomach, the baby didn't make. Thats was the cause of the blood lose." I felt my heart sink, "But she is asking for you." I nodded my head and looked at Lena and she gave me a reassuring smile. I slowly made my way through the double doors and once I was in the doorway of Talyas room I froze. She was laying in the bed with puffy red eyes and was just staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Talya?" she looked at me and just broke down again, I moved over to her and took her hands.

"I lost the baby Callie, I lost it." she was barely audible and you could hear the pain in her voice.

"Liam will get what he deserves for hurting you. I promise." she flinched at the sound of his name. Talya eventually was able to fall asleep. When I went back in to the waiting room only Brandon was there.

"Wheres everyone?" I sat next to him, took his hand, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"They went home to eat dinner and get the guest room ready for Talya." I didn't say anything, "Liam was the father of the baby wasn't he?" I just nodded my head and began to cry, Brandon rubbed my back and when I finally calmed down I looked up at him.

"I love you so much B." then I smashed my lips to his and it took him by surprise but he kissed back. A nurse interrupted us and I blushed with embarrasment. I stood up and put my hand out to Brandon.

"Lets go home. Talya should be out till morning." he took my hand and we walked out to his car and I felt a sense of relieve that Liam wouldn't be able to hurt another girl for a long time.

Brandons POV

Once we got home everyone was in bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I smiled and nodded my head. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Of course my love." Callie smiled and then she bit the side of her lip, that always drove me crazy. I took my hand and lifted her chin up and finally pressed my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. We made are way to the couch, Callie went to pull my shirt off, I pulled away.

"We should probably go upstairs." she just looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and nodded her head in approval. I picked her up and carried her upstairs, while she laid her head on my shoulder. Once we got to my room she immediately went back to kissing me. We fell on the bed, she ran her hands underneath my shirt, and moved her hands around my stomach before finally pulling my shirt off. I moved my lips to her neck and she let out a little moan, I looked up her and smiled and she smiled back.

"Brandon, can I ask you something?" we were both laying in the bed now, she had her head on my chest, while I stared at her beauty.

"Anything babe," she took a deep breath.

"Why me?" I look down at her confused.

"Why you, what?" she looked at me with tears brimming her eyes.

"Why did you choose me?" she began to cry in to my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"I choose you Callie Jacob because, you know who I am. I fell in love with you, you understand me, support me, and never judge me. You make me feel whole and I know life without you would be unbearable. I also feel in love with your smile, sense of humor, how your kind, your beauty, how smart you are and wise, and even though you break down you are the strongest person I ever met. I choose you because I love you more then anything, you are my whole world Callie Jacob." she smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you B, forever and always."

"Forever and Always."

Sorry that this chapter is short, but I hope you like it! :) And thank you soooooo much for the 200+ reads ya'll are awesome ♥

-Marie<3