Middle Names

Callies POV

"I will give you two some time alone."

I was in to much shock to say anything.  I felt like everything in me shut down and I was frozen.  Brandon took my hand and was looking up at me.  

"Callie say something?" I went to speak but no words came out.

"Twins?" were finally the only words I could muster.  Brandon sighed and nodded his head.  I finally looked over at him and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"I can't do this."  Brandon looked up at me and stood up.  I then began to full on sob, he wrapped his arms around me and I cried in to his chest.

"Yes you can Callie, you are strong and you have made it through hell and back.  We are in this together."  he pulled away and looked at me with his bright green eyes.

"I am not going anywhere babe, I promise." I nod my head, and I start to calm down some.

"I love you Brandon."

"I love you to babe." he leans in and gives me a soft kiss.  Just then there is a small knock on the door and a nurse walks in.

"Sorry to interrupt. Ms. Jacob how many pictures from the ultrasound would like?" how the hell was I supposed to know?

"Eight please." Brandon responded and the nurse just nodded her head and left the room.

"Why eight?" I let out a little laugh.  

"Well one for each of moms, Mariana, Jude, Jesus, you, me, and my dad." I just nodded my head and agreed even though I knew Jesus probably would not really care all that much.  But he was unpredictable sometimes.  The nurse finally gave us the pictures and gave us the ok to leave.

"Callie your two month checkup is on March 28th." she handed me a reminder sheet.  Moms came out soon after and Lena was smiling like an idiot and Stef couldn't stop looking at her.

"Hey loves how did it go?" I felt my nerves begin to rise but Brandon gave a my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"We are having twins."  Stef and Lenas faces went from shock to excitement in a matter of five seconds.

"Thats great! You guys are gonna be great parents!" the gave us a mama sandwich and kisses on the cheek.  That was not the reaction I was expecting.

"Well lets head home and let the others know the big news!"  we all piled in to the car and made are way home.  I felt a hand touch my stomach and looked down to see Brandons hand rubbing it.  I looked up at him and smiled.  He gave me a soft kiss before I rested my head on his shoulder.  When we got home Mariana immediately started with the questions.

"So how did it go? Is the baby ok? Is it a boy or a girl? How far along are you?"  

"Mariana! Chill and take a breather.  Let Callie relax a litte huh." Stef said annoyed, she just rolled her eyes and went back to asking me questions.

"Are you gonna tell me anything?" I smiled at Marianas excitement.

"It went well. We won't find out the genders for a few months.  I am a month and 2 weeks and the babies are fine."  I took Mariana a second to catch on before she squealed super loud.

"YOU ARE HAVING TWINS!" she ingulfed me in to a hug and squeezed me tight.

"Mariana let Callie go before you suffocate her." Brandon pryed her off me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Weres Jude and Jesus?" Stef looked at Mariana with a stern look.

"Oh yeah Jesus is at wrestling practice and Jude is at Connors.  They should be home in a bit." Stef nodded her head then made her way to the kitchen with Lena.

"Well I am exhausted so I am gonna go take a nap." I gave Mariana a hug and went upstairs and curled up in Brandons bed.  Not even five minutes later I felt to arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

"You are beautiful." Brandon whispered in my ear, he kissed my neck and I turned to him and pressed my lips to his and the kiss deepened.  Brandon got on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as are bodies moved in sync.  

"I swear you get turned on easier when you are pregnant." I laugh at his statement.

"Well who could resist you babe." I say in a teasing tone.

"Well I know I can't resist you." he gave me a kiss, I rest my head on his chest and fell a sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Brandons POV

"Callie! Brandon! Dinners ready!" I opened my eyes and turned to see Callie wasn't lying next to me. Bathroom.  I got up threw on my clothes and made my way to the bathroom.  Callie was brushing her teeth and you could see the tear stains on her cheeks. 

"Cal?" she turned around and gave my a small smile and then turned to spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out her mouth.

"I am fine B, will you ever get used to me getting sick?" she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me.

"I would if I didn't see the tear stains on your cheeks." I wiped the remaining tears off her cheeks, then gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Come on dinner is ready." I laced my fingers in hers and we made are way downstairs to the kitchen.

Callies POV

"There you two are!" Lena exclaimed and Jude ran over and gave me a hug.  Which took me by surprise.

"What was that for bud?" he looked up at me and smiled and pulled the ultrasound picture out of his pocket.  I gave him a kiss on the forehead and whispered in his ear.

"We will talk middle names later ok?" he nodded his head and went back to eatting.  Lena made chicken with rice but my stomach did not agree with the chicken so I was stuck eatting white rice and water.  But I was craving a Reeses Malt so bad.  After we finished dinner I went back upstairs to meet Jude and dicuss middle names for the babies he was so excited.  Once Jesus left we both sat on Judes bed, with his tablet ready to go.

"Shoot." Jude smiled and pulled up his notepad app.

"Ok for girls Colleen after mom,  Marie after Stef, and then Elizabeth after Lena." I smiled wide and I was in love with all of them.

"Those are great Jude."

"And for boys I choose Quinn after you and then Micheal after Brandon and Mike of course."  I was so damn emotional because before I knew it I was crying.

"Callie are you ok." I nodded my head yes.

"These are happy tears bud." he smiled and gave me a hug and I squeezed him tight.  I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up to leave.

"We will discuss this more when Brandon and I pick out some first names, ok?" he smiled wide.

"Ok! Love you Cal."

"Love you to Jude." I gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked back in to Brandon and my room.  He wasn't in there but his phone went off.  A text from some girl named Sammy came up.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow!" ;)

What the hell?!

I know this chapter kind of blows, its sort of a filler chapter.  But I just wanna say thank you so so so much for the 1.7k reads it means so much me! Ya'll are just simply amazing.  Hopefully once I go on summer break I can update more for you guys.  Next chapter will be up soon.  But thank you again for all the votes and reads! Love ya'll!! Better chapters to come though I promise.

-Marie <3