Mine

Marianas POV 

Hey this is Callie, you know what to do. *beep*

"Callie its Mariana. Where are you?! You need to come the hospital its Brandon. Call me as soon as you get this!" 

Where the hell could she be shes not with Wyatt because he is in Indiana visting his grandparents.  Where the fuck is my sister?

Callies POV

I didn't say anything I just stood there and so many thoughts were running through my head but I had only one question for Talya.

"Whos the father?" she looked at me and a tear slid down her cheek.

"Its not Brandon, Callie.  The doctor said I am 7 weeks pregnant and me and Brandon got together a month ago."  I breathed in a sigh of relieve but the look on Talyas face made my heart break because you could tell she wishes the baby was his.

"Well do you have a clue who is the father?" Talya nodded and began to cry again.  I took her hand and we went and sat outside of the coffee shop. 

"I went to a house party after Brandon and I broke up for what seemed like the hundredth time.  Well I got really drunk and I met this guy.  He was really nice and kind to me.  He had blonde hair, blue eyes, he was well built, and all he could talk about is how he had a huge golf tournament the next day." I felt my heart sink and I was at a lose for words.  I knew exactly who the father was. 

"Talya do you remeber his name at all?" she looked up at me and just nodded her head and she knew that I already knew who it was.

"Liam Olmstead." Talya put here head in hands and began crying harder.  I moved next to her.

"Talya its gonna be ok. You are gonna make it through this.  And I will be hereif you need me." Talya nodds here head and takes a few breathes before looking up at me.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I don't deserve your kindness. I have been such a bitch to you and yet you were never rude to me. I am sorry Callie." she just looks down at here feet.

"I may not forget but I can forgive." I stand up and pull out my phone, I had 10 missed calls and 4 voicemails.

"Callie its Mariana. Where are you?! You need to come the hospital its Brandon. Call me as soon as you get this!" 

I look down at Talya with tears brimming my eyes "Callie are you ok?"

"Its Brandon he's in the hospital."

We run to Talyas car and drive as fast as we can. The worst possible thought kept coming to mind. When we get to the hospital I dart to the front desk.

"Hi I am Callie Jacob, my foster brother Brandon Foster was brought here."

"Callie?!" I turn around to see Jesus and Mariana. I run over the them. Jesus looks shocked and Mariana looks scared.

"What happened?" Mariana goes to respond but Jesus does instead.

"Brandon tried to kill himself."

I feel my heart stop.

Brandons POV

"Brandon can you hear me? Come on B." I can feel a hand touch mine and I knew it was Callie.

I open my eyes but I close them because of the bright light. When I could finally open them all the way I saw Callie crying in to my hand and clutching on to it for dear life.  When I can finally get the strength to speak I say the 3 words that come to my mind.

"I love you." Callies head shoots up and she just looks at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you to B." I move my other hand and caress her face.

"Kiss m-" before I can finish she crashes her lips to mine and all the pain goes away.  This is the kiss we have been so longing for.  She runs her hands through my hair as I pull her in closer and she lays next to me and we just lay there and kiss. I didn't want this moment to end. Until we hear moms coming. Callie jumps out of the bed and sits in the chair next me trying to catch her breath.

Mom and Lena practically run in to the room and they both wrap there arms around me and kiss my forehead.

"You scared us B." mom (Stef) cried in to my shoulder.

"Don't ever scare us like that again." Lena says between sobs.

I look over to Callie but she wasn't there.  She must of left, when my moms finally let go of me I looked at them both and just cried and stared at the open door.

"I am so sorry." thats when Callie came back in with out a care in the world she pressed her lips to mine and we both let the world slip away and we didn't care that moms were both there looking at us.

I love this girl and I don't ever wanna lose her. 

Thank you to everyone who has read this. I hope it can get to 100 reads.  But I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it was short but I have been really busy with school lately.  I will have the next chapter up soon.  Thanks again for reading and hope you enjoyed! 

-Marie <3