Broken

"Quinn family?" I jumped out of my seat, still in my wedding dress with mascara streaks on my cheeks. I quickly walked towards the doctor with Jill and Sophia next to me.

"Is he ok?" Jill asked in a concerning tone. I just scoffed at her, why should she care she is already screwing someone else as it is.

"I'm sorry, we did all we could his heart just couldn't handle it." Sophia began to sob and clung on to Jill, and I stood there frozen.  He can't be dead, we were just beginning to have a relationship.  This can't be happening. I grabbed the doctor forcefully by the collar.

"You lying son of a bitch! You told him he had a few months left! YOU ARE A LIAR YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Brandon ran over and pulled my hand of the doctors collar and mumbled a quick apology before pulling me in to his chest. I broke, I felt my knees get weak and I fell to the ground. Brandon held me in his arms and rocked me back and forth trying to sooth me. I then felt another pair of arms wrap around me and I look to see Sophia. I pull away from Brandon and wrap my arms around hers.

"I am so sorry."

A week later

I smoothed out my black dress and then put on my black cardigan.  I had on my black circle sunglasses to cover my bloodshot eyes.  I stared at myself in the mirror and felt a tear slide down my cheek. I rubbed my now month old bump, even though you still couldn't tell I was pregnant.  No one knows, except for Brandon and Sophia.  And I wanna keep it that way for now.

"Callie! Baby! We got to go!" I slid on my black flats and grabbed my clutch before dreadfully walking down to the front door.  The twins have been staying with moms sense everything happened. I couldn't thank them enough.  Once I saw Brandon at the front door waiting I got a uneasy feeling in my stomach and made a dash for the downstairs bathroom.  I vomited all the contents of my breakfast in to the porcelain bowl. Brandon ran in behind me, pulled my hair back and rubbed small circles on my back.

"Brandon please leave."

"Cal-,"

"Go!" I felt my hair fall back against my neck and heard the door shut.  I have been distant from Brandon sense the wedding.  I sleep in the guest room while he sleeps on the couch. I just wanna be alone.

Once I felt I threw up all I could, I quickly brushed my teeth and made my way back to the front door. Brandon was already in the car and I could see the hurt and anger in his face.

"B, I am-"

"Just forget it Callie." We pulled out of the driveway and made are way to the cemetery. 

"Brandon. I am sorry for how distant I am being." he didn't respond he just kept driving.

"Brandon this is hard for me,-" he slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"This is hard for you Callie? Well its hard for me to. I know Robert was your father but he was are children's grandfather and when they ask me 'Where is Grandpa Robert?' my heart breaks in to a million pieces because they have no idea whats going on.  And you won't even look at me or touch me. Callie I am your husband.  I promised to always be there. I know this is hard for you love, but shutting me out isn't going to help you." I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded my head. We were finally at the cemetery. Before Brandon got out of the car I pulled him towards me and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you and I am sorry." he wrapped his arms around my waist and I nuzzled my head in to his neck.

"I love you babe." he said before giving me a kiss on my temple.

"I love you more." I retorted.

"Not possible." I laughed at Brandon and then looked at him in the eyes.

"Yes possible." I gave one more kiss before we made are way to the grave site.

They service was peaceful. Sophia read something as did I. Jill was a no show which didn't surprise me. After she found out that Robert left her nothing, she bolted and his now with the man she was cheating on my dad with.  Not a shock to me. 

When the service was over Sophia and I went back to Robert's house or I guess mine and Brandons house. Robert left the house to me and the vacation house and boat to Sophia. And we both split his assists. 

"I can't believe he left me this house?"

"He figured with the baby on the way you could use a bigger space."

"What he knew I was-..?"

"Callie the morning sickness gave it away."  I felt the tears well up in my eyes. Sophia immediately pulled me in for a hug.

"He would have been a wonder grandfather." I sobbed in to Sophia's shoulder probably ruining her dress.

"He loved you so much Callie and he was so proud of you." Sophia pulled away and took my hands in hers.

"And walking you down the aisle and seeing you get married was one of the best moments in his life." I wiped the tears from my eyes and just simply nodded my head.

"But he never got to walk you down the aisle."

"That's why you are Callie." I felt the fresh tears well up in my eyes and I hugged Sophia again.

"I love you Sophia."

"I love you to Callie."