Things Happen For A Reason

Callies POV

"Thats Marianas doctor." I then felt a huge pain surge through my stomache and I doubled over in pain.  Brandon rushed over to my side.

"Callie, babe are you ok." I cried out in pain, I then felt something wet slide down my leg.  Brandon picked me up in to his arms an ran to the front desk.

"I need a doctor now!" I felt my vision getting blurring, lights kept flashing as the pushed me down the hallway on the gurny

"What happened?" The doctor asked looking over at a very panicked Brandon and Stef.

"We were just talking in the cafeteria when she started to cry out in pain." Stefs voice sounded so far away. I kept going in and out of consiousness.

"Has she had any medical problems in the past?" Brandon was in hysterics.

"She's pregnant." the doctor nodded his head and looked down at me.

"Callie I am doctor Quinn you got to stay with me ok." my eyes grew wide and thats when I blacked out.

Brandons POV

I kept pacing the waiting room, my mom tried to calm me down but nothing she said could work.  Jesus and Lena were trying to calm down a very panicy Jude.  Callie has to be ok, I just wish I knew what was wrong!

"Brandon Foster?" I ran over to the doctor.

"Is Callie gonna be ok?" 

"Callie is going to be fine, but she will be in pain for a bit... Mr. Foster, Callie suffered a miscarriage, I am so sorry." I felt like time stopped and this was just all a dream, that this was not happening.  But it was real and I was not gonna wake up with Callie in my arms with her little bump poking out.  I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

"Brandon calm down, calm down." It was Jesus, when I finally looked up there was blood on my head and moms were helping the doctor stand up he had blood gushing from his nose.  I was finally able to get out of Jesus's grip.  I just ran and didn't know where I was going until I came to the front of the local pub. I pulled out my fake ID and made my way in.  

"Brandon?" I turned to see Dani my dads ex-girlfriend.

"Hey."

Stefs POV

"Doctor Quinn I am so sorry, is there anything we can do?" Dr. Quinn or I guess Robert just shook his head.

"Its fine. Promise." he said sounding muffled with Lenas scarf pressed to his nose.

"You aren't going to arrest Brandon are you?" Jude asked with a worried look on his face.  Robert chuckeled and shook his head no.

"Of course not buddy." 

"So is Callie ok?" Robert pulled the scarf from his nose, the bleeding finally stopped.

"Callie is going to be fine but in pain... She had suffered from a miscarriage. I am sorry Mrs. Foster." I felt my breath get caught in my throat.  Jude began crying again, Jesus tried to comfort him.  Lena pulled me in to a hug and I just broke.  When I was able to pull myself together I looked at Robert.

"Can we see her?" He gave a small smile and nodded his head.

"She is in room 234." 

"Ok," I turned and faced everyone. "How about Jude just goes first. Lena and Jesus you two should probably be the two to tell Mariana what happened.  And I am gonna try to go find Brandon." They all nodded there heads.  I gave Jude and Jesus a hug and Lena a kiss before heading out to my car and pulling up the tracker on Brandons phone.

Brandon Foster

Location: Nalick Pub 

"God damn it Brandon!"

Callies POV

"Hey Cal, its Jude. I know you probably can't hear me. But I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I am always here.  Like its always has been.  You and me against the world." he rubbed his thumb along the surface of my palm.

"I love you to buddy." I was able to let out even though I sounded like a I just smoked five packs of cigerettes.

"You're awake!" he threw his arms around me hugging without trying to hurt me.  I cried in to his shoulder.  

"I didn't mean to scare you bud." Jude pulled away and shook his head.

"Cal I am fine don't worry about me.  Are you ok?" I felt myself tense up, I knew I had a miscarriage, I no longer had my little bump, and I didn't have that warm and secure feeling anymore.  I felt empty and broken.  I shook my head and started to sob in to Judes shoulder as he tried to sooth me.

"Wheres Brandon."

"We don't know Cal, Stef is going to look for him." he ran, I knew he would.

Probably the shortest chapter I have written.  Things will get better for Callie and Brandon. Promise!

-Marie <3