Truth.

Callies POV

"Callie?" It was him, it was my dad.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I turn to leave but he grabs my arm.

"Callie please let me explain." I yanked my arm away from his grip.

"What?! That I have a sister and that you have been out of prison and you never tried to find Jude or I?! You are a coward who killed my mother so stay the hell away from me and Jude." This time when I turn to leave he doesn't stop me.  I needed to calm down because stress wasn't good for the babies.  Breath Callie, breath.  Brandon honking brought me back to reality.  When I got in the car he immediately knew something was wrong.

"Callie are you ok." I just shook my head, I was so tired of lying.

"I saw my dad." He looked at me shoked. He unbuckled himself, wrapped his arms around me and let me cry in to his shoulder.

"Tell me what happened babe." I pull away and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I was going to leave and I saw this girl I met at my first check up. Her name is Greyson Jacob but I really didn't read to much in to it. Well come to find out she is my sister." I take a few breathes and close my eyes. "She waved at me and not even five seconds later  Donald my dad came running in. Greyson is his daughter obviously and he is out of prison. He wanted to explain but I was to upset to listen. Why would he get out and not try to find Jude and I.  And is Greyson my moms daughter to? There is just so much already going on and I know stress is not good for the twins." I finally looked up at Brandon and he took me hand.

"Ok, how about we go home, get some rest and figure this all out in the morning. Ok?" I nodd my head and smile.  I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next morning in bed with B's arms wrapped around me.  Thats when everything that happened yesterday hit me.  Mariana got shot but she is fine, and I saw my dad.  My dad is out of prison.  I felt my anger build up but I just closed my eyes and took a few breathes.  I got up trying not to wake Brandon.  Everyone must have went back to the hospital because the house was empty.  I decided to make Brandon and I breakfest but there came a knock at the door.  When I opened it there stood my father.

"Can we please talk?" I moved so he could come in. We went in to the living room and stood there in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Callie, I know you probably hate me right now, I mean heck I deserve it.  But you have to understand that I wanted to get Jude and you back as soon as I got out." he paused.

"When was that excatly?" he looked up at me.

"When was what?" 

"When did you excatly get out of prison?" he looked down.

"A year ago." my eyes widen.

"A year ago, a whole fucking year. Really dad?!" 

"Callie I couldn't give you and Jude a good life if I didn't even have a roof to put over your heads.  I needed to get my life together before I could try to get you guys back.  But then Greyson showed up at my door step, pregnant and homeless.  I felt like I was obligated to take her in.  I had no idea about her." I felt tears slide down my cheeks.  

"I'm pregnant to." his eyes looked like there were gonna bulge out of his face.

"What?" I nodded my head.

"Twins." he smiled a little.

"Congradualtions." I forced a small smile on my face.

"So is Greyson my sister?" he nodded yes.

"You see your mom and I met at wedding I was the bestman and she was the maid of honor.  Well we kind of hooked up that night.  Then a year and a half later we met again when are friends had a house warming party.  Then Jude and you came along.  She gave Greyson up for adoption and never told me about her." I felt myself calm down but now I was mad at my mom, how could she have kept that from me and Donald even Jude.

"So I have a sister."

"Yeah and she said she already met you once before."

"Yeah when I went for my first check up she was there and when they called her name I didn't think anything of it." just then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, Brandon appeared in the entrance area of the living room.

"Who is this?" he was shirtless and his hair was a mess.

"This is my father Donald Jacob.  Dad this Brandon Foster my boyfriend." they shook hands.  But Brandon was tense and I could see a wash of anger in his eyes.

"We talked its all good babe." I whispered in his ear, he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I gotta get back to the hospital. See you guys there?" Brandon and I nodded are heads. Donald gave me a hug and shook Brandons hand.  As I watched his car pull out of the drive way I felt like a burden has been lifted off my shoulders.  Brandon looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"We can talk about it on the way to the hospital."

Stef POV

"I think we need to tell her Lena.  The finalization of the adoption and emancipation is on Monday."  

"Stef I don't want to tell her here, lets just wait till we get home and we can talk to her there."  are family can never catch a break I swear.

B- We are here.  

S- Ok. We are in the cafeteria.

B- Be there in a few.

"Moms can I get like five more dollars?" 

"Jesus you already ate a deli sandwhich, chicken strips, and potato chips." he gave us his famous sad face.

"Fine but thats it. No more, you have had more then mama and she is the one pregnant." Lena shoots me a dirty look. I put my hands up.

"Sorry love." I give her a kiss on her temple.

"Here come Brandon and Callie." Jude ran over and gave Callie a hug.

"Hey babys you hungry?" they shook there heads.

"We just ate but thanks.  Callie actually has something to tell you guys and Jude."

"Sit." Callie sat next to Jude and across from Lena and I.  Jesus and Brandon sat at a different table.

"My dad is here." Judes eyes widen.

"Like here in the hospital here?" Callie nodded her head.

"And theres more." Jude looked at her and she took his hand.

"We have a sister."

"I have another sister?" Callie just nodded her head.

"Whats her name?" Lena finally spoke.

"Greyson, she just had her baby last night."

"So I am an uncle to." Callie smiled.

"Yeah bud you are."

"I wanna see him. Now." I need to tell Callie before this goes any farther.

"Callie I need to tell you something." Lena looked at me and shook her head.

"Stef don't." Callie looked at the both of us confused.

"What is it? You can tell me." Lena just sighed and nodded her head.

"Go ahead Stef." Callie looked at me worried.

"Donald Jacob is not your father." Callies eyes widened and tears started to well up in her eyes.

"How do you know this?"

"The social worker called us and told us that there were only duplicates of your birth certificate in your folder but when they found your real one there was a different man listed as for father.  You can still get emancipated though. I hope." Callie just nodded her head and tears were falling down here cheeks.

"Whats his name?"

"Robert Quinn." Lena gasped.

"Thats Mariana's doctor."

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :) Please vote and leave comments. And like always thank you for all the reads and votes! Love ya'll!

-Marie <3