18. The Prank

You woke up to someone shaking you.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

You were startled, and it was dark. Your fight or flight response kicked it and, unfortunately, you chose fight. You balled your fist and punched. Your hand came in contact with the side of someone's face. 

"Holy shit y/n, that hurt!"

You turned the light on that sat next to your bed. Your jaw dropped as you realized who you punched. You covered your mouth.

"Oh my god George I'm so sorry!"

Fred was rolling on the floor laughing. George was clutching the side of his face.

"I didn't know who it was! I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, y/n/n don't worry about it. When did you get so strong?!"

"Sorry."

You muttered feeling extremely guilty for hitting him. You summoned some ice and held his face in your hands.

*Fred's POV*

I watched Y/n take George's face in her hands. I felt jealous of the care she was showing him. I watched her as she held his face gently in her hands. She held the ice against his face. She removed it and said some sort of spell.

"How did you do that?! That was brilliant! The pain is subsiding already."

Y/n smiled shyly. She set the bag of ice down. I took a moment to look at what she was wearing. She was still is pajama's, as we barged in and woke her up. She had an oversized shirt on with some muggle band called "Destiny's Child". She had small shorts on underneath the shirt that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. I was staring at her and I knew I was blushing. 

"Sorry to wake you up like this, but we have a lot of preparing for the prank on Snape. It's today, remember?"

I said, drawing my eyes away from y/n's figure. Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"I totally forgot! Oh this is going to make today so much better. Wait where's Lee?"

"He was out late last night with a new lady friend, so we let him sleep. He'll be ready to complete his part today though.

I explained and y/n nodded. 

"Get dressed, we can't let you go out looking like that."

George said playfully. Y/n rolled her stunning e/c eyes. She grabbed her uniform and walked into the bathroom. She emerged quickly after in her uniform. Her hair still looked messy. She walked over to a mirror and grabbed her brush and a hair tie. She ran the brush through her y/h/l, y/h/c hair. She repeatedly tried to put her hair up, but it didn't turn out the way she wanted to. She threw her head back in frustration and groaned. 

"Here let me help."

I walked over to her and took her hair band and brush. I gently pulled her hair back, brushing it as I did so. I put it up in a nice ponytail.

"How did you do that?!"

Y/n asked, surprised. 

"Mum was always busy, so I helped Ginny with her hair."

"It actually looks good. Thanks Freddie."

Y/n leaned in and gave me a hug.

"O-oh it's-it's no problem."

I stuttered.

"Alright love birds, lets get this show on the road."

I turned to y/n, who was blushing slightly. The three of us linked arms, and we were off to prank Snape.