36. Be Mine?

A/N

Sorry for taking longer to update, my dog died and my older sister just graduated, and my summer has been crazy. Thank you for your patience. Without further ado, here is the last chapter of Still Into You. PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF CHAPTER.

*Reader's POV*

You woke up feeling happier than you had in a long time. You laid in bed smiling, until Hermione burst in your dorm.

"Why aren't you out of bed? The quidditch match is going to start soon."

Hermione chastised. 

"All I have to do is throw some clothes on."

Hermione was suppressing a smile.

"Why don't you wear something cute today?"

You arched your eyebrow.

"Why would I? It's just a quidditch game."

Hermione pretended not to hear you, as they began digging through your closet. Once they had settled on an outfit, they threw it in your direction.

"Go change, and hurry!"

You were pushed into the bathroom, where you changed and did your hair. Once you were ready, you walked out to the quidditch pitch with Ginny and Hermione.

"Who's Gryffindor against this time?"

Hermione didn't even need to answer your question. The stands were covered in red and green, for the biggest quidditch game of the season. You walked into the swarm of red to cheer on your... not boyfriend, but something close. 

"Here comes the Gryffindor quidditch team!"

Lee Jordan announced over the loud speaker. You watched the team fly out, your eyes glued to Fred. You cheered as loud as possible for the team.

*Fred's POV*

I stood there, gripping my broom tightly. I was nervous for the game; it was the most important game to us. Harry was attempting to give us a pep talk, but was failing quite miserably. I allowed my mind to wander. I was snapped out of my thoughts about y/n by Harry.

"Everyone ready?"

No one on the team responded.

"Alright then. Let's beat Slytherin, shall we?"

And with that, we flew out to hear the deafening cheers and boos. I scanned the Gryffindor supporters in search of y/n. I found her and threw a wink her way. I could barely see her smile and turn away, still cheering. Madam Hooch blew the whistle, and the game began. I hit bludgers as if my life depended on it, and it pretty much did. Gryffindor's didn't like to loose. I watched Adrian Pucey score the first point of the game. Boy did I hate him. I aimed my next bludger his way. He dodged it, looking my way with a smirk painted across his face. His eyes scanned the crowd, landing in y/n's general direction. I felt my face heat up in anger, and Pucey knew it. He flew off, leaving me fuming. George flew on my right side. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I said, my blood boiling.

*Reader's POV*

You watched Fred, who had stopped flying momentarily. Adrian Pucey and Fred seemed to share a moment. You could tell Fred's demeanor changed to anger. He played harder than you had ever seen him play.

"Gryffindor scores! The score is tied, 50 to 50."

Lee announced. The game seemed to last forever, as the chasers made score after score. You scanned the sky for any sign of the snitch, but there was none. After a few more points scored, thee score now being Slytherin 90, Gryffindor 70, Lee's voice cut through the tense crowd.