29. I must Not Prank my Superiors

A/n

Just to clear some things up: when you say you're going to distance yourself from Fred and also ignore both him and Angelina, you mean ignore the fact that they're together; ignore their relationship. I've had some requests for spice. I'm thinking about adding some, but what do you all think? I know the story is getting a bit slow and repetitive, I'm just running short on ideas. Feel free to give me suggestions. Oliver may be making a comeback :) I have worked hard on this story, spending hours writing and doing research. No hate will be tolerated. Thank you for reading!

*Reader's POV*

 It had been a week since you had tried to spend time away from Fred. It was hard, as you spent most of your time around him. You got to know Luna and Neville better, which was nice. They were... refreshing to be around. You were walking down the halls standing between Luna and Neville. Neville was explaining a new plant that Sprout had given to him. You were listening intently.

"So it's called Moly. It's actually quite a pretty plant, what with flowers and all. Professor Sprout said I should do more research to figure out its special properties. All I know is it cures some sort of magic..."

Neville though long and hard about what it would do.

"I'd suggest looking in One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi. It should be in there somewhere."

Neville perked up.

"That's brilliant! I completely forgot about that book. I'm going to go get it from the library. I'll see you guys later!"

Neville rushed off to retrieve the book. It made you smile to see how happy he was when he talked about plants. Kuna had been extra quiet today. She eventually broke the silence.

"Do you know when the next meeting is?"

The group, now known as Dumbledore's army, had only met once besides the first meeting to sort things out.

"I'm not sure, I can ask Harry."

Luna smiled and pulled out this weeks edition of the Quibbler. The two of you walked in comfortable silence, until you were approached by Lee, George, and Fred. Fred seemed to have a leech stuck on him. Angelina was hanging off his arms, laughing about some joke. You took a deep breath before speaking.

"What can I help you boys with?"

"We need your help."

George said, shuffling his feet.

"Sure, what is it?"

"We wanted to plan a prank on Umbridge."

Fred whispered excitedly.

"Ugh not that prank again."

Angelina groaned, and the smile on Fred's face slowly disappeared.  

"I'm gonna catch up with Lavender."

And with that, she left for the Gryffindor common room. You frowned in her direction.

"Does she not like to pull pranks with you?"

"Erm... sometimes..."

You shrugged off Fred's response. 

"You lot have heard about Umbridge's detention right? She practically tourchers the students."

You reminded the boys.

"Then we'll juts have to try our best to not get caught."

Lee said, wiggling his eyebrows.