FIFTEEN | OLD*

Trapped and cornered.

Brianna's heart pounds painfully inside her rib cage, it's so loud that she can feel it through her ears.

Both James and David sat to her sides. They both stared at her like she was their long-lost lover. He caressed her cheeks, Brianna flinched at his touch. He withdraws his hand a swirl of emotions flashed in his steel grey orbs.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She fearfully asked. She felt like she was suffocating.

James holds the back of her neck causing her to face him, her eyes widened.

"The game is over now baby girl. You knew from the start, that you will not win. Once we laid our eyes on something, we will not stop until we get it."

He calmly states. He moves her hair to the side of her neck. The hairs in her neck stood up. He breaths in and licks her throat.

She cowered and squeeze herself in the corner. She closed her eyes and bit her lip from screaming.

"Baby just give in to your darkest desires. I know you want us both." He sinfully whispers to her ear.

Brianna shook her head and muttered no.

"Never. I don't want both of you! Why can't you understand! I don't want anything to do with you!"

David clenched his jaw. He tugs her hair roughly, her scalp burns. She cried out in pain, she tries to grab his hand but David held her hair in a strong grip.

James cupped her face, he looks at her teary eyes that held nothing but fear.

"I hate it when you look at us with fear."

"Please, just stop this." She softly asked and a single tear rolls on her cheeks.

"I can't, I'm going crazy if I stop this." She shook her head and David holds her body, pulling her onto his hard chest. His hands expertly worked under her shirt, as he eased her bra and shirt.

"So beautiful." He licks his lips in anticipation. He waited for this day to come. She didn't know how many nights and days he jerks off just thinking of her tight little body. His eyes darkened at the sight of her heaving chest.

"I miss being inside you princess. Fuck, I'm going first brother." She snapped her eyes and shakes her head.

James sucks her neck and licks her collar bone. He trails his tongue into the depths of her cleavage. He unclasped her bra and tossed it on the floor.

She whimpers and continues to thrash, the restraints painfully digging her wrists. Her tits bounce, David grabbed it and roughly squeeze it.

"I love your tits Princess, it fits perfectly on my hands." He mused, he kneads her tits and played her nipples. She gasps when David's mouth latches to her pebbled pink buds. She felt him smirk against her skin.

Not wasting any seconds, James licks his way down to her stomach and pulls down her shorts.

His mouth watered at the sight. She was wearing white laced panties that left nothing to the imagination.

"White suits you. So innocent and so tempting."

He spread her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs.

"I fucking miss this pussy." He grips her legs and placed them on his shoulders.

Due to their status, they had fair shares of girls but this is the first that they're both captivated by the same woman.

He inserts his two slender fingers to her slit and slowly pumps. She tried to scream but David smashed his lips on her. James buried his face between her legs, he roamed his hands on her small waist and into her full breast. He rubbed her nips with his thumbs, twisting, and pinching.