FOURTEEN | OLD*

David laid against his bed. He brushed his hair and closed his eyes. He sighed heavily and pressed the heel of his palms on his eyes. A raging headache starts to form.

He was stressed. Some anonymous videos and recordings were sent yesterday around eleven-thirty.

The videos and recordings were containing their underground businesses. Murders, black market, guns, and drugs.

The Foster family are linked with illegal business dealings no wonder their business is on top.

The sender threatened them to expose their doings if they continue to pursue her. David gritted his teeth. For a nineteen-year-old, he was very mature for his young age.

James came barrelling with an angry look on his handsome face.

"Brother, we have a problem. Look at this!"

He shoved some files over his desk. It was their stolen photos with different shipping.

"Damn it! How did this happen?!" He angrily spat.

The sender knew them inside and out.

"Find this fucker and bring him alive. I will deal with this fucker alone."

More problems arise, she was beyond their reach, he was formed who or which to deal with first.

The possibilities of her escaping on their grasp made him crazy.

James starts to pace around their office. He crossed his tatted arms and nimble his lip piercing.

"Such bad timing, don't you think that this fucker is somewhat related to her?" David shook his head.

"No, it can't be we saw all her files. She doesn't have any siblings and from what I remembered she was orphaned until John adopted her."

"What about her real father?" James asked.

"Dead. Some drunk stabbed him to death." He shrugged like it's nothing.

He dipped his drink and loosen his buttons, exposing his collarbone where there's Brianna's name printed on it.

David has it as well, on his chest where his heart is located.

"I can't track their location, the fucker was good. He immediately hides his IP address."

"But still, I managed to crack some info. They're in Cali Brianna's hometown."

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Come on let's see what they're up to." David grabbed his coat and crushed his cigarette.

"Let's pay them an early visit." He grinned.

"Corbin, prepare the jet."

Corbin, James, and David's right hand nodded.

"I wonder what will be her first reaction when she sees us." David rubs his hands.

"Scared. That's for sure." James shrugged. He secured his gun in his waistband.

•••

Brianna and Archer sat on the couch watching the news.

His phone rings, he stood up and glanced at Brianna.

"I'll take this call, I'll be back." He kissed her temple and went outside.

"They're on their way."

"Got it. Keep me updated." Archer cut the line.

Happiness bubbled inside him at the sight. He caressed her cheeks lovingly. She was fast asleep with a smile on her face. Her once fiery red locks are now black with highlights of pink and purple in the ends.