ELEVEN | OLD*

Trigger content ahead!

Tara was delighted to gain the twins' attention, especially James's. She was giddy that finally, she will have her revenge on her.

The twins exchange a knowing look as they both followed her to the deserted hallway.

They passed the music room and they heard the sound of the piano and her angelic voice. They both stopped, James couldn't believe what he is hearing.

They knew that she can sing but not this beautifully. Even her voice sounds so angelic. So enchanting like a siren.

He was falling hard, and nothing can save him under her spell, he closed his eyes and enjoyed her alluring voice. He glanced at his twin, mirroring the same expression he had.

Tara stood there with crossed arms and tapping her heels impatiently.

She was furious that their attention was not on her anymore. She glared at the door and pushed it with force.

Brianna's eyes widened and she stops playing. Her heart thumps in her chest when she saw David and James behind Tara's back. She clutched the edge of the piano.

"Well, well look who's here." Tara bitched as she slowly walks. Brianna narrowed her eyes at her.

"What do you want bitch?" She sneers.

Tara raised her eyebrows. There was a clear distaste marring her cake-up face. She flips her hair and motions to the twins.

"I don't, but they are." There was a smug look on her face. She rolls her eyes.

Immature bitch.

With that, she whirls and heads to the door. Silently closing it and leaving her with her greatest nightmares. Then followed by a click.

Did she just?

The twins didn't move in their place they just stare at her like she was a piece of meat.

"A little birdie told me that you are with someone." David grits his teeth.

"Care to tell us?" James's voice was deep and low.

"Why do you care? It's not like you own me or something! You don't have a say in any of my business!" She took a step back and clutches her skirt.

As the words leave her lips, she regretted it. The dark look on their face tells a different story.

Now they both approach her with their predatory steps, she wants to cry and her knees start to buckle.

"Tell me Princess, who is he?" David tried to calm his breathing but failed miserably. He was on the verge of exploding earlier.

Instead of answering, she closed her mouth and peered at them under her thick lashes. She shook her head and averted her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Wrong move Princess." In instant, David was in front of her. She gasps and knocks her hips on the edge piano. A sharp pain coursed through her veins and she winced from the impact.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" She glared at him, but he only smirks.

"Brother I think we need to teach her to learn her place," James says, his knuckles turning white, he didn't like her clear disrespect of her towards them.

David taps his chin as if thinking of something then nods.

"You're right." He grabs both of her hands and she screamed.