THiRTY FiVE | NEW*

Brianna

Brianna

Do you know the feeling of being helpless? The feeling of being trapped and cornered?

I had nowhere to go, it was like I was forever damned. Tell me, how can I escape this fate?

I was so scared, just being near them brought uncontrollable shivers in my body. They made my skin crawl. I can't stand the way they are staring at me, I feel so naked under their eyes, so vulnerable and exposed. I don't know what to do. I feel so suffocated, my stomach is churning and bile started to rise in my throat. I hate this feeling. I fucking hate it!

Please don't look at me. I feel sick. Their touch, it's like I was burning with fire. I want their hands off me. Leave me alone. Please take it off! I don't want them near me. They made me feel sick and I hate it!

I want Archie with me, not them! Where is he? They were going to take me again. At this point, I don't know if they will find me if ever they had succeeded in their plan, but I was not having it. This time I will fight. No, I can't let them have their way again.

My breathing was rapid as I feel James' hands on me. I hate it when he pressed himself against me, drowning me with his scent. I hate his stupid cologne, it made me dizzy remembering the nights he and his brother ravished my body. I was so weak that I can't fight them off. My skin felt sticky from the sweat and grime. I probably looked like a mess but I didn't care. Somehow, despite the cold wind, I don't feel cold at all. Maybe it's because I'm freaking out right now or maybe I'm too overwhelmed by the fact that this might be the end. The last time that I will see Archie.

I couldn't help but think about the possibilities of what's next to come. By the grip of David's hands-on me tells me something. Of course, they won't let me go now that they finally have their prize. In their eyes, I was only their prize, their possession. The warmth of their bodies was enough to keep my body heat for the cold wind. I refused to look in their eyes, scared that I might be entranced. Funny how fate fucked this all up. How our paths crossed, and here we are standing in the pits of hell. With the exception that I was standing between the two devils. How ironic to think that despite their angelic face lies the devil within. Don't be fools, by the way, their looks, their charms, or the way they sweet talk you. They are manipulating son of bitch. I saw what they did to other people who were in their way, they were ruthless and had no heart.

It's a shame that I was the only one who knows their true colors. No matter how hard they tried to conceal their secrets I just know it.

Millions of thoughts run in my head, what's becoming of me now? Will they let me go? Despite the situation we're in, I took a glance at James who was now clenching his jaw. He was a control freak he hates it when things didn't go on his way. They were both cornered, it's a matter of time before Archie and his men come. I tilted my head and swiped my eyes on David who was silent for a few minutes. He seems in a deep thought probably planning their way out.