ONE | OLD*

The edited version was posted @ Inkiit.

After the incident, which was like a few days ago, I started to distance myself from them. I learned every schedule they have so I can avoid unnecessary confrontation.

Fixing my blouse and my ribbon I began to do my hair. I applied minimal makeup on my face with a finishing red lipstick. Checking my wardrobe for an outfit for the day. I threw some grey tank top that shows my midriff and some loose flannel with my skin-tight black jeans and ankle boots.

I did a little twirl in my mirror to check out myself, nodding myself in approval, I grabbed my things and headed to the academy. Since it's too early I began my thirty-minute walk to the academy.

The days blurred, but I still remember the tingling sensations that I felt when they touched me. I shuddered and rubbed my arms shaking the feeling of their warm tongue and their bodies pressed against my skin.

A loud honk disrupts my inner turmoil and I lifted my head to see the culprit. My eyes widened.

Fuck my life.

I was met with the blazing pair of eyes by the evil twins.

"Need a ride?" David cockily asked. I cocked an eyebrow and keep walking. Outside I look cool but deep inside I'm freaking out. After that day, I pretend that everything is normal though I continue to get hate letters and my locker was always thrashed. Stupid jealous bitches I didn't ask for this! They can have them for all I care.

I was startled by the loud honk again and this time they blocked my path. Gritting my teeth I turned and faced them.

"What do you want David?" I angrily spat. I was seething can they just leave me alone? This creep can't take a hint.

"You." With this, I scoffed. I walked past them. As I turned, there was a loud slam of the door and I was yanked again by those strong muscular arms.

"What the fu-"

Before I knew it I was placed on James's lap. I wiggle to get comfortable but James held a firm grip on my hips.

"Don't move. If you don't want me to take you here then I suggest stop moving." He whispered and bit my ear.

I squealed and fought against his hold. He wouldn't let me up. If anything he tightened his hold around me. His laughter vibrated against my body and I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

After some minutes, I felt uncomfortable James probably noticed it too so he adjusted me on his lap. He positioned my ass directly to his groin and oh my! I can feel his bulging erection. The thin fabric of his pants didn't leave to the imagination. I can feel the thickness and outline of his shaft.

My blood rushed to my face. A shameful blush creeps on my face. I was mortified. He chuckled I can feel his breath tickling my neck. James rested his chin on my shoulders and inhaled sharply a deep groan rumbles in his chest.

He whispered to my ear, his hot breath fanning sending tingles down to my core.

"Do you feel that baby?"

I whimpered. James's hands slide to my midriff going up to feel my bare skin. My eyes snapped to his steel-gray orbs.

"What are you doing!?" I whisper yelled.