FOURTY ONE | NEW*

Brianna

I traced my fingertips on the piano keys and closed my eyes, I let myself lost in the music, my fingers glide with the keys, every tune brings back old memories, the me who is clueless about this cruel world. The me who is naive and innocent. I wish I can bring back those memories, but I know things don't work that way.

The past months had been blissful. It's like nothing happened, though there were times I woke up in the night screaming. Archie was there, he was always there for me.

"Ssh, baby it's okay, he's not here they can't hurt you. You're safe." He cooed as he rocked me back and forth.

I continue to cry clutching his shirt. I don't know how long this cycle will continue. The nightmares plaguing my mind, James' face flashes in my eyes like a broken record, David's screams and cries. It was horrible and it's too much to take in. Part of me was glad that this was over, but the guilt was eating me alive. I feel like it was all my fault.

It was all my fault that he is dead.

Why did my life turn out this way? I didn't ask for this to happen. I closed my eyes and fight back the tears that threatening to fall. Over the past months, my life changed for the better. But things aren't the same as usual.

Our relationship grew more serious, Jax and Audrey are still together, Ethan and Chase formed a security company and start this season.

While our life is prospering, The Fosters, on the other hand, has the opposite effect,

We watched as their company crumbles into pieces, Odette flew into another state, but Archie through his connections order the police to keep an eye on her. We can not let our guard down, as for David, he was kept in a tightly secured facility. We never know when he will strike again, I know that he was just waiting for the right time. After all, he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realize the door opened and someone came in. Warm strong arms wrap around my shoulders and I jumped in fright. My heart pounds loud in my chest and his signature cologne filled my nose. I didn't have to turn who was it.

"Archie."

--

David

Here in the facility, I feel like a caged animal, but I didn't stop thinking about her. The things that I will do to her once I got out. Even if I'm locked up, I have eyes and ears outside. So the fucker finally had the balls and proposed to her huh? Interesting.

I'm burning with rage and jealousy, once I heard the news I saw red. I want to kill him. I want his blood. Not only he killed my brother, but he stole everything from me!

She is mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine!

My blood boils at the thought of him touching what's ours!

I won't stop until I have her and I will fucking kill him with my own hands. He just got lucky that we're not prepared that time. Fucking asshole set us up.

But trust me, when I get my hands on her, she will be begging for me to stop while I pound my cock inside her sweet pussy. The thought of her lying beneath me and helpless made my cock twitch. I bit my lip and palmed myself.

Fuck. I want her so bad.

No other woman can sate my hunger, she was the only one I want. The one I craved to touch. I continue to jerk myself, imagining her with me.

The women come and go in my cell, yet

I couldn't remember any single faces that I fucked here. Don't judge me, a man needs his release too you know?