TWELVE | New*

After that day, Brianna didn't leave the confinements of her room.

The twins still visit her every night, she was terrified. There was one time that a fellow neighbor shouts at them to shut up, and ushered them to get out, next day someone found his body at the dumpsters. His face was all over the news.

Her dad couldn't do anything since he was still on wheels.

Archer arrived and honks his jeep, Brianna took some apples from the fruit stand and bid goodbye to her dad.

She didn't want to attend classes today but she has to, and even if it's against her will she will see them again. The thought, of them being near her send chills to her spine

When she saw Archer her heart flutters and a swarm of butterflies erupts inside her stomach. Her eyes light up.

Today he was wearing a khaki jacket with a white shirt underneath, paired with dark washed jeans and white sneakers.

He rolled down his window and flashed her his charming smiles. Brianna could feel her cheeks burning he was a treat to the eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."

She smiles shyly and returns the gesture.

"Hey, there handsome."

As she puts on her seat belt, she catches a glimpse of Archer checking her out on her peripheral vision. She hides her face on the curtain of her fiery locks and blush.

He always chased the demons inside her mind, he was the light that shines through the darkness of her life. Seeing him with her and without an ounce of judgment in his azure orbs.

She can feel the tears welling in her eyes. At least someone cares for her.

After some minutes, they pulled up to the school parking lot. As usual, they were groups of kids loitering around, and one of them is Tara's.

"The bitch still not learn her lesson I see." She made a tutting sound.

It was Friday and there were rumors that there will be a party tonight that will be held at Foster's mansion. Brianna couldn't careless, she had no time for a useless party, she has to go home and do her chores. Besides, Archer will pick her up after her class. It was a couple of weeks since the last encounter with the twins. Time sure flies fast.

James and David watch her as she exits the main building, they both followed her only to be stopped by a giddy-looking Tara.

"Guess who I saw earlier?" She smiled and twirled her blonde locks. David rolled his eyes.

This hungry bitch doesn't get the memo that we don't fucking care.

He pushed past her and gave James a grin. David went to see Brianna but she is already gone. His blood boiled and he swiftly turned to retrace his steps.

"Ah, you're back." David's eyes met with his twin and he wickedly smiled.

The three of them walk in a deserted hallway near the storage room. Tara was oblivious to the danger that will befall her.

"So, I heard that you will be having a party tonight..."

She peers under her fake lashes, James has a void and stoic look on his face.

"Let's just cut the chase and tell me what do you want. Now, talk." David says exasperated.

She opened her mouth and close but no words come out. It was not the first time they were being rude to her but today it's different.

James glanced swiftly on the corridors to check if they were students loitering around.

As they near the storage room there were stairs at the corner.