TWENTY SEVEN | NEW*

Ethan was driving he looked behind his side mirror and there it was a bunch of black cars tailing them, he clicks his tongue and grips the steering wheel

"Hold on."

Audrey prepared the gun under her seat, Brianna bit her lips as she was nervous about what's next to come.

The wind was blowing harshly and her hair was a mess, Brianna glanced at the rear mirror and gasped. Her panicked eyes looked between Ethan and Audrey.

"What should we do? They're gaining us!"

She screamed in fright when their car was being hit and bumped by the black van.

"Fuck!" Ethan cursed as maneuver the wheel and drove faster to create distance.

The driver from the back didn't seem to mind as he began to bump their car again. Brianna almost banged her head to the side but she holds the seat to keep herself from hitting her head.

"Son of a bitch! This one is persistent!" Ethan swerves and avoids the van. Audrey shakily assembles the rifle, while Brianna was looking behind.

Chaos was brewing as the other car speed up to the point they were crushing each other.

The girls screamed when their car was hit and grilled by two opposing cars. The action caused the rifle to fall to the ground. Audrey went to the car and reached it.

The sound of metal grilling and the tires screeching, only made her head pound

The sound of metal grilling and the tires screeching, only made her head pound. She covered her ears and hold on to the door for support.

Ethan holds to the wheel with one hand as he fished the gun on his waistband.

"Shit! They were too many!" He looked on the other side to see that their car was sandwiched by two black cars.

"Oh God, we're fucking doomed!" Audrey exclaimed as she reached for the rifle as fast as she could.

"No, they are. You're reading too much." Ethan chuckled despite the situation they currently in.

Brianna saw the car from her left open their window and a man dressed in a white suit emerged with a gun in his hands, he pointed the gun towards Ethan.