THREE | OLD*

Heavy footsteps and hushed whispers, her body felt heavy and she can barely make out the words

We will have her tonight or something like that but she wasn't sure if she heard them correctly.

Did you see her bruises? A deep voice asked.

Bruises? What?

Her brain was still foggy she can barely make out the words.

No one can hurt our princess without getting unscathed. A murderous tone says.

Soft lips and the feel of fingertips on her skin. She hummed in response a chuckle can be heard. She sighs heavily and leaned to its touch.

Movements came from her left side, and warm arms wrapped around her waist bringing her closer to a hard chest.

She was too lazy to open her eyes, she sighs in contentment when she felt a soft brush on her hair.

"Wake up princess, breakfast is ready." The voice whispers.

Brianna opened her tired eyes to reveal two sets of grey eyes staring back at her.

Her muscles feel sore and tight as if she was running a marathon. Blinking back the sleepiness, she pulls the covers and sees the clothes she wears.

The shirt that belongs to James.

Did he change me?

"My clothes suit you. I wonder what it would like if you're out with them." He murmurs and caressed her face.

The realization came crashing down as the series of events floods her mind.
Ethan, beating, kidnapped or she thought.

Her body jolts and she scrambled to her feet backing away from their touch.

"What's going on? Where am I?" She frantically yells.

David tried to touch her but she flinched and moved to the corner.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed.

"Where am I!?" She looks around clenching the duvet in her hands. Her eyes start to sting with unshed tears.

"Shh, shh. You're in our house. Calm down." James cooed.

"I want to go home." She said in a small voice and sniffs.

"No. Not until you eat first." David said firmly. She can only nod in response. Her skin crawled, she badly wants to get the hell out of this house.