THiRTY NiNE | NEW*

Brianna

Brianna

My heavy eyes began to flutter and I feel something wet and sticky on my skin. I try to wiggle my legs but it's like something is holding me and preventing me to move.

The feeling intensifies when I felt it again, sucking something—and a moan slipped past my lips. Slender fingers trailing between my chest and dipping low, burning touch that sent goosebumps in my skin. With every touch and every caress, I can feel my insides burning, what's happening to me? Then I felt a large warm hand cupped my right breast since I was laying on my back, my breath became fast as he used his hand to roll my nipples, twisting them and I nearly lost it when I feel his warm mouth captured my aching bud. A whimper escapes my lips. This is too much. The feeling only doubles when his other hand found my clit.

Oh, Archie... It feels so good... Please don't stop... I moaned.

After I said it, the sensation stopped and I released a frustrated grunt. I tried to move my arms but it won't work.

"Please..." I begged.

I bucked my hips to get him going, but he just held both of my hips in a firm grip.

Slowly, he continues his assault as I feel his warm tongue trail down into my inner thighs going up and licking my folds.

There was a pressure building inside my stomach. Almost there.. my breath became fast as my heart rate too, I was so close... My moans became louder as he fastens his pace. More, more I want more—give me more.

My back arched and I screamed my release as my legs trembled, stars exploded in my eyes and my heart was almost jumping in my ribcage. It was so intense, so addictive. When I feel like he was done, I shifted in my bed, his hands held me in place as he dove his tongue inside my folds.

My eyes shot open when I saw a figure hovering on top of me. His large frame almost engulfing my little frame, dark hair fell on his intense eyes. Both of his muscular arms are on both sides of my head trapping me in. Blinking back my hazy eyes from the intense orgasm, my eyes widened when the face that I was expecting to see is not the one in front of me.

"James..." I whispered horrified.

A small sob racked my body as he pressed his hips on top of mine. Tears stream my eyes as I looked at him, pleading with my eyes. But he didn't. I thrash my body against him, but it only made worse as I unconsciously grind my lower half on his already hard cock. James gathered both of my arms as pinned them above my head.

"You're mine baby girl. You can't escape now."

Using his other hand, he positions himself in my entrance, I cried out as he thrust inside me, my core burned as his long thick cock penetrates me. Completely destroying the little pieces that I have left.

The bed creaks as the headboard hit the dark wall. My cries and pleas for him to stop fell on deaf ears as he grunts and groans. Skin to skin, sweat glistened my forehead as he buried his face in the crook of my neck while he continues to pound inside me. I feel the familiar knot in my stomach as he quickens his pace as we both reach our point of no return. James' pace become sloppy and he stilled for a minute as I feel his cock swell inside me filling my womb with his seed, I sobbed completely disgusted for what he did to my body. For myself for allowing him to take advantage of my weakness, for the thought that he was Archie, and to everything.