Episode 24

*The last time on T.H.L.O.A.A

(Meanwhile somewhere else)

?? : "Never did I think the prospect of winning would be something I would crave so badly that I could basically taste it but that's exactly how it is now with this revenge that I've been planning for so long so I'll make sure you regret it Akio Shedji ahahahahahahaha!"

(Back to Kenji and the crew)

The talking became less and the sparring got intense,Tora and Shishana were blocking each other's shots with the opposite limb,Hyōna and Yukino dodged one another's blows with great agility,Chitayna tried to use her speed to her advantage but Gina read her like a book,Akane and Tsukiko were even,kireitsune and Jackie kept surprising each other.

(With Kenji's parents)

Akio : I just felt a shiver run up and down my spine dear

Asuka : My dear husband it's probably those old clan leaders plotting their revenge.

Akio : Oh well Kenji and the girls will pick him apart he doesn't stand a chance.

(Kenji and crew)

Kenji still stood flashing that genuine smile at Kireitsune which made her heart flutter while everyone may think that a guy she likes a lot would not have that kind of an affect on her the opposite of that belief was true because he made her weak in the knees just by being near her and that is a little unknown secret.

Kenji : "She has that smile that makes my heart skip a beat she was the first girl I liked of them."

Kireitsune : "Oh Kenji-Dono if you only knew what you do to me you would be shocked."

After some agonisingly
long seconds of smiling they went back to their activities...*

The previous day was busy with hunting,eating and training but in the day ahead loomed a great big ton of trouble for our young Anthromorphic teenagers, everyone woke up,then bathed in a river in their animal forms and then they ate from the lot of food they had left,when they were done they had to dodge a big boulder that was flung their way.

Kenji : Who is there?!

Kenji yelled out his question as the dust that was thrown up in the air didn't affect Kenji or the girls at all,a deep evil chuckle was heard and as the dust cleared they were surrounded by Hyenas of an unusual coloration in that they were black with glowing red eyes and they radiated pure malice.

?? : Allow me to introduce myself I am Blackheart of the genetically modified Hyena tribe.

Jackie : You must've been sent by that old man Rizen weren't you? Only that fiend would do this.

Blackheart : Indeed he sent us and there's an army on the way by the way how did you know?

Kireitsune : Oh please who wouldn't know about that scum?! His reputation precedes him.

Kenji flinched as she practically spat her sentence out in disgust in this while he's known the girls he hasn't heard Kireitsune utter words with such venom,he looked over to her and recoiled when he saw the death glare she was aiming at Blackheart,he turned back to the Hyena and fixed him with his own glare.

Kenji : My father told me about him but that won't matter once we put a stop to all of his plans.

Blackheart : That's big talk for a bunch of kids do you really think you can stop my boss Rizen?

Tora : We will not back down from you or your army so just drop the bravado

Shishana : In fact I'd wager that we are stronger than anyone you can send into battle against us.

Tsukiko : And we are not a bunch of kids we are teenagers,we're not to be underestimated.

Yukino : The eleven of us have a strong friendship that will survive anything even war too.

Gina : We are a pack,a pride and everything in between and we are unbreakable.

Akane : That's right together we are something that you can never hope to beat.

Hyōna : We will run circles around your little army and that is a fact.

Chitayna : All in all what their saying is you can bring it cause your running a fool's arrend.

Kenji : Well it seems we have ourselves a standoff let's see if you can measure up to us.

Without a word further everyone disappeared from their spots and appeared spread out each teenager in their animal form matched against one of the Hyenas and soon chaos ensued as they attempted to bite each other and claw at each other as the combatants went head to head in truly brutal combat.

Everyone was all over the place as dust kicked up once again,each and every one of them fought with a verocity that normal humans may never be able to witness in their lifetimes,they were neck in neck calculating each other's moves with trained accuracy,the agility shown was amazing.

The teenagers proved to be as strong against the Hyenas as they had earlier claimed to be,as the battle went on the energy in each of them rose higher and higher as they fought to win this battle where each of their lives was at stake,the killing intent in the evil hyenas was palpable,this was a battle of life and death.

(In the meantime)

The evil Rizen sat in a lab deep in the forest radiating evil like the world has never felt before and as expected there were no regular animals around as they had all left due to the gravity like pressure pressing down on them like a bar of weights would weight down on a bodybuilder who is just starting out.

(On the battlefield)

The climactic battle was heating up & the tension in the air was so thick that you could cut it with a butcher knife,each side was feeling the amount of power that the other had

Kenji : (telepathically) these guys are pretty strong let's turn it
up a notch.