Episode 16

Kenji tossed and turned in his sleep with the burn marks from the fight with that phoenix earlier the same day glowing a bright white and it felt like they were on fire,he woke up feeling like being burned by the hottest fire,figuring he'd try to cool off he ran outside but the burning got worse and he yelled in agony.

Kenji : Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Suddenly all the lights in the hostel went on and the girls all burst out of their rooms alert that Kenji is in great pain if his screams were any indication,they all ran in the direction of his yelling and found him outside in the hostel courtyard on his knees holding the burns and still yelling while the burns glowed.

Kireitsune : Kenji-Dono!

Tora : Kenji-San!

Chitayna : Kenji-Senpai!

Hyōna : Kenji-Kun!

Jackie : Kenji-Kun!

Shishana : Kenji-Kun!,

Yukino : Kenji-Kun!

Gina : Kenji-Kun!

Akane : Kenji-Kun!

Tsukiko : Kenji-Kun!

They all yelled his name in their respective ways as they stopped a few metres away from him,when they saw the burn marks on his body glowing the way they did they stood feeling helpless as he yelled,he stood up and turned around still yelling,his eyes were hooded but he yelled as the burns glowed brighter.

Tora : You guys I'm scared I don't want Kenji to die we have to do something!

Yukino : I've deduced that the burns on his body from that phoenix fight are burning him!

Jackie : Dammit I knew that something with the look of those burns seemed off!

The rest of the girls kept quiet not knowing what to do either or what to say,they all watched in quiet horror as Kenji's screams got shrill,he looked up still screaming,they saw his eyes glow bright white which frightened them,fire sprung up around him so in an explosion of white blew them in different directions.

Everyone : Kenji!

They yelled his name again after finding their voices,regaining their sight after the blast of white light seeing him laying passed out on the ground,after a minute they got their footing back and ran to him and kneeled by his side,Tora shook him but he wouldn't wake up,they carried him to the hostel infirmary.
...

Kenji woke up in a grassy clearing,confused he got up from the grass noticing he was only in shorts,the burn marks on his all but gone except the outlines,he ran until he saw a mideavil style gate with a guard in front,before he could see their face a light blinded him,he passed out and woke up in an unfamiliar room.

Kenji : "Where the hell am I?I remember being outside the hostel glowing and the girls..."

A voice cut his monologue short.

Kenji!

Hearing the girls's voices he looked left seeing them pouring into the room,they rejoiced seeing him awake careful not to hug him too hard,he told them his account of the happenings,they told theirs,it was morning so he went to his room to get dressed,ate brushed his teeth and left for school.

(10 minutes just before school)

Kenji : Last night was crazy and after I passed out again I had a really weird dream.

Jackie : Well Kenji-Kun what was the dream about,dammit spit it out!

Shishana : Yeah Kenji-Kun don't just leave us hanging,tell us what it was about

Jackie snapped at him out of irritation from when he didn't listen after the phoenix fight.

Kenji : Alright already geez,I woke up in a field in my shorts,got up and got to a gate.

Jackie : No need to be so sensitive about it I told ya to bare with my personality.

Shishana : And with mine Kenji-Kun anyway tell us the rest of the dream.

Kenji growled out feeling a bit more annoyed by the two's overbearing personalities today.

Kenji : As I was explaining before getting interrupted! Finding a guard at a gate I passed out.

Jackie : I guess I'm sorry, forgive me for going a bit overboard how'd did the gate look?

Shishana : I'm sorry too I also apologize for that,how did the gate guard look.

Both the girls looked at Kenji meaning their apology and he sighed regaining his composure.

Kenji : The gate was mideavil,I passed out before getting a good look at the guard's face.

The bell rang.

(In homeroom class)

Nothing much happened except Kireitsune being worried about Kenji.

(Break after a few periods)

Kenji kept looking at the bandages on his arms,Jackie and Shishana seemed concerned.

Jackie : Kenji-Kun what is happening are those burns bothering you slightly.

Shishana : Yeah Kenji-Kun we saw you looking at some of them are you alright?

Kenji : Yeah they still sting a bit and they tingle so it's quite bothersome.

Jackie : Well that would irritate me as well and this is really quite a concerning situation.

Shishana : Yeah I think something may not be right if last night was any indication.

Kenji : That dream is quite a bother as well I kept thinking about it all day today.

Jackie : Well Kenji-Kun there Is nothing we can do about it until we have some more info.

After a while the bell rings.

(Dinner after school)

Kenji sat at the dinner table still thinking about the strange dream and what the face of the gate guard may have looked like and the burns felt weird and was the source of much conflict,he didn't know why he was obsessing over it so much since nothing had ever left his mind in so much dissaray.

(At sleep time)

The girls were all very concerned pulling Kenji into a group hug assuring him that everything would work out alright in the end and that he has to get as much rest as possible that night which after he no longer thought about it followed their advice and he went to sleep early.