Episode 13

All is quiet this Wednesday morning except for the birds just chirping away

Kenji wakes up to his alarm clock with the time already being 6:30 AM.

Kenji : "I wonder what Chitayna and Hyōna might do today,they are so devious" (blushes a little).

Kenji gets up and gets dressed quickly from being overly hungry.

Kenji : "Damn I am so hungry this morning so I've gotta hurry right to breakfast"

But he pauses once again as another thought hits him immediately.

Kenji : "Anyway you never know what you might find those two doing."

Kenji leaves his room,locks the door and heads straight for breakfast.

[The dining room]

Kenji walks into the dining room finding Tora there completely alone.

Kenji : Morning there Tora.

Tora : Oh morning Kenji-San

Kenji : Haven't the other girls woken up yet since your here alone?

Tora : Their all awake but they are still getting dressed apparently.

Kenji : Oh okay that's interesting so how did you sleep yesterday Tora?

Tora : I slept well as usual and how did you sleep yesterday Kenji-San?

Kenji : great,anyway it's funny how I struggle to get used to Chitayna and Hyōna's antics.

Tora : Haha yeah you might never know what they'd do next right?

Kenji : Yeah they sure are interesting and so devious you know?(he blushes lightly).

Chitayna and Hyōna enter the dining room and notice Kenji alone with Tora while blushing.

Chitayna : Morning Kenji-Senpai why are you blushing like that? how I wonder(She teases him).

Hyōna : Oh yes Tora what did you say to make kenji-Kun blush?(she teases Tora).

Kenji : Well actually you've got it all wrong,I blushed speaking about you two(chuckles)

Tora : I didn't know it was that but you two were just proven wrong.

Now it's their turn to blush from what Kenji just said to them seeing that Kenji just smirks.

Tsukiko,Gina and Akane snicker upon seeing Chitayna and Hyōna blushing like that.

Tsukiko : Oh this is interesting what could Kenji-Kun have done or said to make you two blush?

Gina : Yeah you two blushing is like finding something shiny,a rare sight indeed.

Akane : Indeed Gina seeing the two of them blushed is a thing you don't see every day.

Tora can't help but laugh with them at the absurdity of Chitayna and Hyōna so flushed.

Kenji : It's refreshing seeing the two of you being the ones sporting blushes for a change.

Next to enter are Kireitsune and Yukino,the former looking confused at the current sight.

Kireitsune : What's happening now like why are Chitayna
and Hyōna blushing?

Yukino just looks at the two of them with the usual expressionless look on her face.

Yukino : Well whatever it is has gotta be cool if it can make
those two blush.

The last to enter are Jackie and Shishana who look at the scene incredulously.

Jackie : Why the hell are you all standing there like something incredible just happened?

Shishana : Wait Chitayna and Hyōna are blushing now that
is something incredible.

This causes Jackie to double take and then also laugh at the weird scene.

Kenji : Let's just say that they got what they deserved,well we should get ready for school.

They all sit down and eat breakfast,then brush their teeth and head to school hurriedly.

[A few minutes before school]

Kenji,Chitayna and Hyōna stand together and chat amongst themselves.

Chitayna : Kenji-Senpai what were you thinking about me and Hyōna earlier today?

Hyōna : Yes Kenji-Kun it's not like we don't like being in your thoughts but please tell why.

Kenji : Your both unpredictable and knowing you two you always find a way to make me flustered.

Chitayna : Kenji-Senpai I'm sorry if we inconvenience you sometimes.

Hyōna : Yes Kenji-Kun were both sorry if we are a bother to you at any possible time.

Kenji : Don't worry about it I'm just not used to your level of touchiness now want a hug?

Chitayna : I thought you'd never ask,of course I'm kidding were close right?(she hugs Kenji).

Hyōna : Yeah what Chitayna is saying we are close aren't we Kenji-Kun?(also hugs Kenji).

Kenji : Of course we are close,I'm close to all you girls since we live in the hostel(hugs them back).

The three of them chat a bit more until the bell for the start of the school day rings.

[In homeroom class]

Kenji sat while they waited for the teacher,thinking about what happened at breakfast.

Kenji : "It was quite amusing seeing Chitayna and Hyōna blushing like that."

Kireitsune : "I wonder what made Chitayna and Hyōna blush before breakfast today."

Kenji : Hey Kireitsune what are you thinking about at the moment?

Kireitsune : Oh Kenji-Dono what made Chitayna and Hyōna blush in the dining room earlier?

Kenji : They asked me a question and I gave them an honest answer.

Kireitsune : It must've been good Kenji-Dono like those two don't blush very often.

Kenji : Me and Tora were alone in the dining room and talking about them made me blush.

Kireitsune : So assuming they noticed that upon entering what did they ask you Kenji-Dono.

Kenji : They asked me and Tora why I was blushing and what she supposedly did for that to be so.

Kireitsune : And what is the answer that it is you gave them then?

Kenji : I told them that I was blushing because of the thought of them both.

Kireitsune : Okay before Sensei gets to class what were you thinking about them?

Kenji : The thing is they are just so unpredictable and often get quite touchy feely.

Kireitsune : Okay Kenji-Dono I suppose that could make any guy blush.

The teacher walks into class.

[At break time]

Nothing much happened except that Kenji,Chitayna and Hyōna were very bored.

[Lunch time some hours later]

Chitayna and Hyōna explained the situation to the other
girls except of course Tora.

Jackie : No wonder the two of you were blushing,I would too in that exact situation.

Shishana : Jackie are you perhaps saying that If he thought about you and you knew you'd blush?

Kireitsune : Okay come on Shishana let's not work on Jackie's nerves please.

Jackie : "just be honest" Well to speak the truth yes I would
blush at that.

[13 hours later sleep time]

Everyone bathed and went to sleep soundly for the next day of school.