Episode 5

Kenji wakes up to knocking on his door,he put on school pants and opened the door.

Kenji : Oh it's you Chitayna hey what's up? Is it that time of
the morning already.

Chitayna : I just felt like being the one to wake you up so morning Kenji-Senpai.

Kenji : Oh haha morning to you too then Chitayna,so are the other girls awake?

Chitayna : Well it's still 10 minutes early so only Jackie,Shishana and I are awake.

Kenji : Oh okay then.

Chitayna : I want to try to be a bit different today,Kenji-Senpai can I please hug you.

Kenji : Oh certainly Chitayna,I'm used to sudden hugs now but I like it when you ask this nicely.

Chitayna : Well I want to stay on your good side you know?(She hugs Kenji tightly).

Kenji : (Just like when the other girls hug him he hugged back and enjoyed it).

Chitayna : Okay Kenji-Senpai I'll see you again when you get to breakfast.

Kenji : See you there Chitayna.
...

[10 minutes later]

Kenji got to the dining room and entered to a chorus of good morning from everyone.

He greeted them back and sat down in his seat to eat his breakfast.

Tsukiko : So Kenji-kun how are you,do you know who you'll be hanging out with after today?

Kenji : I'm good and no,but if I had to guess it would be,Akane,Gina and you.

Akane : You bet ya.

Gina : Right on target.

Tsukiko : Exactly and the three school days after that it's Hyōna and Chitayna.

Shishana : Yeah that's right and the week after that it's me and Jackie.

Kenji : Okay after that week how will we do this hanging out at school thing then?

Kireitsune : The Wednesday after Shishana and Jackie it's four
of the girls.

Chitayna : Yeah and for that Thursday it will be four of the girls once again.

Tsukiko : Then that means that Friday it will be the
remaining two girls.

Kenji : What about from the next week onwards one girl will hang out with me a school day each?

Shishana : Then it's settled that from after that last group week each girl will get a turn a day.

Everyone nodded their heads and finished their breakfast and then got ready for school.
...

[10 minutes before school starts]

The three delinquents from last time approached Kenji and Co with backup this time around.

Guy 1 : We meet again Kenji Shedji,bet you're scared now that we're a group aren't you.

The other two biggest known delinquents and their backup echoed in agreement.

Kireitsune : You better leave Kenji-Dono alone or it's not only him you'll be afraid of.

Tora : Yeah back of you jerks,you don't know what you are getting into.

Yukino : Do as they say you losers or you will regret challenging
us and Kenji-kun

Kenji : Believe me when I tell you that you do not want to mess with these three girls here.

The group of delinquents all charged at Kenji at the same time,bad idea on their part.
The next thing you know there is an all out brawl going on or more like a lopsided beatdown,
Delinquents get thrown around left and right,as the dust clears Kenji and Co are looking down on the group of delinquents.

Kenji : See I told you that you should not mess with them and you already knew not to try me.

A voice booms from a loudspeaker calling all parties involved in the fight to the office.

[The principal's office]

Principal : So can one of you tell me what the hell happened before class time?

Kenji : Sir the three lead trouble makers came back to get revenge on me for Monday in break time.

Principal : Okay firstly what did they do because I know the first three are troublemakers.

Kenji : They were harassing Kireitsune,Tora and Yukino and didn't leave when I warned them.

Principal : Then what happened?

Kenji : To be blunt sir they rushed to attack me and I tossed them around a little bit.

Principal : You just tossed them around and didn't punch one of them.

Kenji : I punched the leader in the gut because he swung his fist at me before his two friends did.

Principal : I see now,okay I'll let you off for taking them on in self defense Mr Shedji

Kenji : Thanks principal Yunko.

Principal : So what exactly happened today to cause such a big brawl today?

Kenji : The first three came to me, Kireitsune,Tora and Yukino with their backup.

Principal : so the three girls also helped beat those guys down today I presume?

Kenji : Yes Mr Principal sir they got brave because they were a big group and rushed me again.

Principal : And the three girls jumped in to protect you in the fight I believe.

Kenji : Yes sir that is it.

Principal : Well I'll let you off this time as well for defending yourself from these guys again.

Kenji : Thanks again sir

Principal : (pointing at all the delinquents) and you bunch, detention for three whole weeks.

Kenji : Not to sound like I'm trying to rush you Mr Principal but may we please head to class?

Principal : Oh yeah you still need to get to class,it's now the second half of homeroom.

Kenji : Thank you Mr Principal and I hope you have a nice day(he bows in high respect).

Everyone left the Principals office to go to class leaving him there chuckling at the whole story.
...

[At break time]

Kireitsune : Seriously I don't know why those guys can't just stop with that

Tora : Yeah they're such a bunch of losers who have nothing to do but harras people.

Yukino : They should know not to mess with us but I doubt we've seen the last of them though.

Kenji : Yeah but whoever of you girls are with me whenever I'll teach the delinquents a lesson.

Kireitsune : (hugs Kenji)

Tora : (hugs Kenji)

Yukino : (hugs Kenji)

Kenji : (hugs the three girls back,thanks them for helping him that morning).

The bell rings signalling the end of break and beginning of the next class period.

[The last period]

Kenji was writing down notes from the blackboard for a change instead of just thinking.

Kireitsune on the other hand was staring at Kenji from her peripheral vision again.

Kireitsune : "Kenji-Dono is such an awesome guy but he doesn't realise we like him a lot already."

Kenji catches Kireitsune's gaze and turns to her and smiles at her to which she does the same.

Kenji : "Kireitsune is such a happy girl a lot of the time,it is so infectious"

The bell rings signalling the end of the school day and
the learners disperse.

...

[Bed time]

Kenji : "Can't wait for tomorrow."

...