Episode 15

The last time on T.H.L.O.A.A

[Slightly after school]

Kenji was sitting outside a little bit when suddenly a fireball hit the ground next to him.

{The fight scene}

Kenji looks up and then he sees a phoenix flying up in the air above the hostel.

Kenji : Hey you phoenix speak up what do you want with me
and the girls?

Phoenix : I am here to fight you of course and test you to analyse your battle data.

Kenji : Okay then but we leave the girls out of this,I've already ordered them to stay inside.

Phoenix : Alright I will not touch the hostel building while your friends are inside.

Kenji : Well then come down so we can have a fair fight,no problem with that?

Phoenix : Very well I shall come down from the sky and fight you on the ground.

The phoenix came down from the air as Kenji had requested and started getting battle ready,the phoenix threw a fireball which Kenji dodged while transforming into his animal form,Kenji then sprinted at him and they started trading blows,the phoenix formed a fireball which Kenji snuffed out.

Kenji : Nice try phoenix but I got to that one before you even thought about it.

Phoenix : Tch you haven't seen anything yet kid so get ready punk.

Kenji slashed the Phoenix in the face and the phoenix retaliated with a blow fireball against Kenji's side,they traded some more slashes and fireballs and Kenji even headbutted the phoenix backwards sending him sprawling into a small tree,the phoenix sat there against the tree stunned from the sudden blow.

Kenji : you see now?

Phoenix : Oh shut up.

The phoenix then charged forwards in a
stream of flames

Kenji made himself grow bigger then with
an ominous aura.

(Now)

As the phoenix charges at Kenji he grows bigger and bigger until he's the size of a lion,now he looked much more intimidating than any Cheetah,the phoenix got just close enough to Kenji to get sent flying with the swipe of a really big paw,it charged again but took a swipe from the other paw,it struggled to get up.

Kenji : Now c'mon I thought phoenixes were powerful
you little bird.

Phoenix : Oh you think your funny just because you got me down stupid kid?!

The phoenix then stands up again with it's face bloodsoaked and breathing heavy,it surrounded itself with fire and rushed Kenji again but stopped a metre away from him and started throwing big fire balls at him,Kenji dodged most but a particularly big one caught him and engulfed him.

Kenji : Haaaa! So this is how the real flame of a phoenix feels isn't it?

Phoenix : hahaha! Yes that's how painfully a phoenix flame burns you land dweller.

Kenji then fought through the burning and stinging pain and stood up with an aura in his form flaring up around him,he charged at the phoenix and took all fireballs it threw at him as he ran right through them,the phoenix's eyes widened as Kenji continuesly slashed at it with his claws causing some big damage.

Kenji : you thought you had me didn't you you stupid phoenix? Now say goodbye!

Phoenix : I see now,you have a brutal fighting style,others will come for revenge ahahahahaha!

Kenji then threw an energy slash at the phoenix with enough power to get the job done over this strong opponent,it then was engulfed in fire it was burned out by it's own flames, after which Kenji reverted back to his human form with burn wounds all over him the girls then rushed out to him,first to get to him was Tora.

Tora : Kenji-San are you alright? Oh no look at these burns that phoenix gave you!

Kireitsune : Your right Tora oh Kenji-Dono he really did a number on you.

Jackie : Dammit Kenji-Kun you could have had us help now look at all of these burns.

Kenji : No it's okay these burns aren't as severe as they seem to be.

Hyōna : Still it's not alright a burn is still a burn no matter the degree.

Chitayna : Yeah Kenji-Senpai those burns could have been much more serious.

Yukino : Even I have to say you can't be so nonchalant about any kind of burn.

Kenji : Oh c'mon guys I said it's alright and I know you worry but I'm really okay.

Shishana : Well what do you expect us to do? We care about you do you not understand?

Kenji : Seriously not you too Shishana what happened to your queen lion status?

Tsukiko : Kenji-Kun you know that's just part of her personality do not change the subject.

Kenji : Yeah okay sorry that comment was a rude one but really I'm alright.

Gina : But you don't look alright Kenji-Kun no matter the size these burns look really terrible.

Kenji : Yeah I know what you mean they do kinda sting but I'm seriously not relenting.

Akane : My usual color comments aside look how red your skin is but we'll let it go.

Kenji : Yeah just drop it okay,at least you understand Akane,now let's all seriously go inside.

Having said that Kenji then dropped to the ground like a big sack of potatoes and passed out no doubt from the damage the burns have done to his body. The girls all gasped in shock,they then became calm picked Kenji up and carried Kenji into the hostel,they layed him down, treated and bandaged his burns.

(Some hours later)

Kenji then woke up to find himself in his bed bandaged up and no longer in a lot of pain,the last thing he remembers is defeating that phoenix in the hostel's courtyard and passing out after most of the girls berating him for not taking his burn wounds seriously,he then went and apologized.

(At sleep time)

Kenji and the girls went to bed and quickly fell asleep from just tiredness.